Full Tilt Tails

Third Persons POV

Scratch and Grounder are pullingba cart filled with various items they and Robotnik stole from the citizens of Mobius, Robotnik was sitting atop the pile wearing an inner tube and holding boombox in both his hands.

"Tyranny, conquest, dictatorship.... get boring. Sometimes, I just get a craving for old-fashioned theft!" Robotnik said "Well, bwahaha! We sure cleaned out that village, your scumminess!" Scratch said "Yeah, we stole a lot of swell loot!" Grounder said and Robotnik sees they got a shoe and alarm clock "Ah! You dumbots! All you got is worthless junk!" Robotnik said as Sonic and Brody, disguised as hillbillies and holding a bindle walk out behind a tree and the two tricked Robotnik into trading what he stole for their bindle with gold and the tree run away afterward.

Tails then walks up to Sonic and Brody "Great work, Sonic and Brody! I didn't think he was gonna fall for it!" Tails said as Sonic and Brody take their disguises off "Just took advantage of his greed!" Brody said and Sonic runs to the cart "Come on guys! Let's return this stuff to its rightful owners!" Sonic said and the three get to it.

*At Robotnik's Fortress*

"I really pulled one over on those dudes!" Robotnik said "This sack of gold can finance a whole army of robot soldiers to trample Mobius into submission!" He said "You're my hero, Dr. Robotnik, sir! You're rotten to the core! Bwhaha!" Scratch said "Thank you, and to show how much I appreciate you two numbskulls, I'm going to give you a tip!" Robotnik said "Wow! Ahaha! Great!" Scratch said "The tips is 'alwayd buy new shoes in the afternoon, after your feet have expanded' " Robotnik said "Anyways, I bet this nugget alone is worth..." he said and sniffs the piece of gold "Mmm, strange. Smells like.... chili beans!" He said and takes a bite realizing it was chili beans coated in gold paint "It is chili beans! Stale chili beans! Covered with gold paint!" Robotnik said and realizes Sonic and Brody tricked him "If it's the last thing I do, I'm gonna get even with those scheme-stopping, spine-headed hedgehog and fur-headed wolf!" Robotnik said.

*Later*

"Aren't they the most peaceful, pleasant, harmless couple of old folks you ever saw?" Robotnik asks referring to the Elderly goat couple sitting on the porch of the house "Couldn't harm a fly!" Scratch said "That's why we're gonna attack them! Hahahaha!" Robotnik said using his Egg-O-Artillery attack tank and said to shoot the end of the canyon as the only way to the canyon was booby-trapped "Fire!" Robotnik said and Scratch and Grounder fire at the canyon causing an avalanche causing the goat couole to scream.

*Meanwhile*

Sonic and Brody are standing near a finish line with Brody holding a stopwatch he was looking at "Good going Tails! Lift those knees!" Sonic said to Tails who was wearing a red headbanf and a green pair of shorts runs through rhe finish line and Brody looks at the stopwatch.

"Hey, you knocked a second off your last time!" Brody said as Tails panting heavily holding his stomach and walks up to the duo "Am I ever gonna be as fast as you two?" Tails asks and Sonic and Brody put their arms around Tails "Maybe, maybe not, ...

"Hey, you knocked a second off your last time!" Brody said as Tails panting heavily holding his stomach and walks up to the duo "Am I ever gonna be as fast as you two?" Tails asks and Sonic and Brody put their arms around Tails "Maybe, maybe not, kid but give it your best shot, cause if you try your hardest, whether you end up the best or not, you're a hero!" Sonic said "One more lap now, and you can use your tails this time" Brody said "Sonic! Brody!" The trio heard the elder goat couple scream "Practice is cancelled, kid! This for real!" Sonic said as he and Brody run away "Sonic! Brody! Wait up!" Tails said following them.