Robotnik Jr.

Third Person's POV

It was night and we start outside Robotnik's fortress after amother failed attempt to capture Sonic and Brody "Please, Dr. Robotnik! We apologize! Let us in!" Scratch said as he and Grounder are outside "Yeah! Please lower the drawbridge! We're rusting!" Grounder said.

Meanhile, inside the fortress "Why can't I find a helper as vicious, mean and underhanded as myself? Someone as much like me as my own son? That's it! I'll build myself a son!" Robotnik said letting go of the lever lowering the drawbridge and runs off and Scratch and Grounder thinks he's letting them back in.

Robotnik reached his lab, creating a son who's bolted to a table underneath a white sheet "One final adjustment, and I'll finally have someone I can trust! Someone to carry on my rotten ways!" Robotnik said "Behold! Robotnik Junior!" He said activating him,the robot resembles a smaller, younger version of himself "Hey, ugly dude! Who are you?" Robotnik Jr asks and Robotnik picks him up "I'm your father!" Robotnik said "Big whoop!" Junior said nudging Robotnik in the stomach "Ah!" Robotnik said "Pardon us, your nastiness, could we come in?" Scratch asks "Yeah, we've been practicing another great apology!" Grounder said "Just get your miserable metal behinds in here! I need witnesses to this historic moment!" Robotnik said as he prepares Junior and they leave.

Robotnik and Junior got to a forest "See this peaceful meadow? It's the perfect campsite! Scratch, Grounder, cover it with asphalt!" Robotnik said and Scratch and Grounder drive a steamroller with an asphalt sprinter "Asphalt?" Junior asks "Of course! We need someplace to park our Egg-O-Matuc R.V! Then we'll need to lay down a freeway so we can get down there!" Robotnik said "Come Junior! We'll wait here while they get the great outdoord ready for our camping!" Robotnik said as the steamroller makes black smoke.

A smoke that Sonic, Brody and Tails see in the distance "Look, Sonic! Brody! Smoke!" Tails said looking at Brody.

"And you know what they say; 'Where there's smoke...' " Brody said "There's Robotnik!" Tails finished "Right!" Sonic said "Hang tight kiddo!" Brody said "We are off to clean the air!" Sonic said as he and Brody run to the steamroller.

"Aw, it's not fair! Dr. Robotnik never took us camping!" Grounder said "D'oh, face it! Juniors his favorite now!" Scratch said and the two soon stopped and looked down seeing Bridy and Sonic disguised as  foremen, and holding stop signs standing infront of the steamroller "Hey! Get out of the way you two! We've got orders to pave this meadow!" Scratch said as Sonic and Brody run to the left of the steamroller "Well, it's a good thing we caught you!" Sonic said "We are from the Asphalt Supply Company!" Brody said "So?" Scratch asks "We've ordered a recall, the stuff's defective!" Sonic said and scratch climbs down the ladder "What's defective about it?" Scratch asks "It's not sticky!" Brody said "It's not?" Scratch asks "See for yourself!" Sonic said "I will!" Scratch said walking to the asphalt  and gets stuck in it "You two are nuts, this stuff is perfectly sticky!"  Scratch said and points at Brody "See? I can't even move!" Scratch said "You're right! My mistake!" Brody said "It's the steamroller that's defective!" Sonic said "Yeah?" Grounder asks climbing down "What's wrong with it?" He asks hitting the steamroller and goes behind where's Scratch is and Sonic and Brody run up the ladder getting in the cab "It jumps intibreverse without warning!" Brody and Sonic said pulling the lever back causing the steamroller to drive in reverse flattening Scratch and Grounder.