Road Hog

Third Person's POV

Sonic and Brody speeds down the road. They pass by a billboard that says, STICK-O HAIR SPRAY and has a picture of a poodle holding a can of hair spray in her right hand. Sonic and Brody's speed removes the O from the sign and makes the poodle look frizzy. She even gives an angry look. A Dog officer peeks out from behind the sign, then rushes out, riding his motorcycle, and wailing its siren. The Dog Officer chases after Sonic and Brody who also have Tails in tow "Uh-oh! A policeman!" Tails said "Maybe there's an emergency!" Sonic said as he and Brody screech to a halt "Let's see what he wants" Brody said and the dog officer catches up to them and stops his motorcycle "What's the trouble officer?" Tails asks "Excuse me, my radar cloaked you two at 200 miles per hour" the dog officer said.

 The Dog Officer chases after Sonic and Brody who also have Tails in tow "Uh-oh! A policeman!" Tails said "Maybe there's an emergency!" Sonic said as he and Brody screech to a halt "Let's see what he wants" Brody said and the dog officer catches u...

"Gee, We're sorry" Sonic said "I didn't know We were going that slow!" Brody said "I'm gonna have to issue you two a speeding ticket" the dog officer said as he is holding a pencil in his left hand. He reaches behind his tie with his right hand and pulls out a notebook, which he writes in with his pencil. In the next scene, he is holding his notebook in his left hand, which is now behind his back. He then grabs Sonic and Brody by their heads with his hands and turns them around to look at their backsides "No tail lights, neither!" The dog officer said and Tails gasps as the Dog Officer pulls out his pencil with his right hand and writes in his notebook "That'll be 250 Mobiums" he said and rips the paper off the notebook with his left hand and hands it to Sonic and Brody "250 mobiums?" Sonic and Brody ask "I don't carry that kind of money!" Sonic said "We-ell, in that case, I'm gonna have to take you to town to see the judge!" The dog officer said "We could outrun him, Sonic, Brody" Tails whispers "Yes, but that would be illegal" Brody said "The Judge will set things straight" Sonic said.

*Later at the Courtyard*

"I don't care who you two are!" The judge said, who's a mole. "If you two can't pay the fine, you'll have to do the time!" He said and bangs his gavel with his right hand "I hereby sentence you three to Thirty days on the chain gang. Take em' away!" He said.

*At a Field*

Sonic, Brody and Tails are chained to a bunch of prisoners, who all resemble either camels or sheep. The prisoners have bags of seeds on their backs, and they plant seeds with their left hands "Thirty days of hard labor for a speeding ticket?! I wonder what you get for a real crime!" Tails said "Quiet!" A guard said, who is buff, has a giant nose, and is holding a baton in his right hand, walks up to Tails "Talking is a crime! Now you just got yourself an extra ten days on the chain gang!" The Guard said "Sorry" Tails said "Tht's another ten!" The guard said and before Tails can speak again, Sonic clamps his left hand over Tails' mouth. The Guard points to Sonic and Brody with his right index finger "I hear you two are real fast" the guard said and Sonic and Brody nodded "Well, let's see how fast you are tillin' the soil!" The guard said "Uh, I don't think that's such a good idea" Brody said "Do it or you'll be here even longer!" The guard said "If you insist" Sonic and Brody said as they spins, towing Tails, and the Prisoners, who all grumble unintelligibly. He also covers the Guard in green slime, and the Guard coughs. He holds up his baton, which he is now holding in his right hand "That's enough!" The guard said and Sonic and Brody stop spinning and ties the other prisoners to each other. The Guard walks up to them and Tails and points to them with his left index finger "That's another ten days on the chain gang, wise guy! Now go back to work!" The guard said. A stench suddenly fills the air. Sonic and Brody sniffs, and they and Tails plug their noses with their right thumbs and index fingers "Ugh!" Brody said as Colonel Stench, who is a skunk, is holding a gardening hoe and digging as Sonic, Brody and Tails walk up to him "Excuse me, could you move downwind, please?" Tails asks and Colonel Stench stops digging "Beg your pardon" He said and walks away, but since he is chained to Sonic, Brody and Tails, he pulls them along. They all bump into each other "Whoa! Ugh!" Sonic, Brody and Tails said "You don't have to pretend you don't notice; I smell funny. It's a family tradition" Colonel Stench said and Sonic picks Colonel Stench up by the back of his shirt. Tails has plugged his nose with his left thumb and index finger and Brody did the same "Colonel Stench is the name. Glad to meet you" Colonel Stench said "Sonic the Hedgehog and Brody the Wolf. Likewise, We think. Ugh!" Sonic and Brody said  as Colonel Stench picks up the flower between him and Sonic with his left hand "I breed flowers. Been trying for years to make a perfume that'd get rid of my stench, but as you can smell, nothing's worked" Colonel Stench said "Then I developed these. And then, strangers came from out of town and stole em' from me! Put me on this chain gang!" He said "They're not very pretty, so why would anybody want to steal them?" Tails asks "Cause' their pollen does funny things to people's minds! I'll show you" Colonel Steal said and turns to Tails and blows the pollen from the flower in his face, causing him to sneeze "Achoo! Hey!" Tails said "You are a chicken!" Colonel Stench said "Don't be ridiculous! I'm a two-tailed..." Tails said and jumps as the hypnotic effect takes place "Chicken!" Tails said and starts flapping his arms and walking like a chicken "Hey!" Sonic said "What have you done to our little buddy?" Brody asks "Relax, I developed the antidote, too" Colonel Stench said and reaches into his shirt with his right hand and pulls out a bottle of antidote "Keep it right here in case they try anything funny!" He said. Tails pecks the ground with his tongue. Colonel Stench walks up to him and pours the antidote on his back. The hypnotic effect is neutralized, and Tails jumps and spits out seeds. "Ptoo! Huh? What happened?" Tails asks as Brody and Sonic walks up to Tails and Colonel Stench. He is holding the flower in his right hand "You were about to lay an egg!" Sonic and Brody said.