Big Daddy

Third Person's POV

Brody and Sonic were running away on a canyon from Coconuts who was riding the Egg-O-Matic "Hey monkey butt! How did you get Robotnik to let you use his ride?" Brody asks "I'll tell ya when I catch ya both, wolf and hedgehog! You two are mine, mine, mine!" Coconuts said "Dream on, circuit head! Afterburners!" Sonic said and he and Brody run really fast and perform a U-turn at the cliff's edge colliding with Coconuts causing him and the Egg-O-Matic to go in reverse.

Brody and Sonic run backwards with Coconuts and the Egg-O-Matic behind them "We even hold the speed record for running backwards" Sonic said "Huh? Where'd the cliffs go?" Coconuts asks dumbfounded as Sonic and Brody run foward and stops turning around and they wave "Happy landings!" Brody said and Coconuts screams as the Egg-O-Matic flies towards the cliffs, he looks in the side mirror and sees the cliffs "Oh there they are" Coconuts said as the Egg-O-Matic crashes on the cliffs and Brody and Sonic grin.

"Major fender-bender. Robotnik is not gonna be happy" Brody and Sonic said.

*Later at Robotnik's base*

"You did what with my Egg-O-Matic?!" Robotnik asks "Uh, I sorta borrowed it" Coconuts said "Borrowed it? You stole it, you pseudo-simian sap! Give it back at once!" Robotnik said as Coconuts leans toward a wall in fear while Robotnik towers over him "Oh right. Give it back, ye-yeah-yeah, I'll give it back. I.... oh, uh....I can't" Coconuts said "You can't?!" Robotnik asks "we can!" Scratch and Grounder said carrying the broken down Egg-O-Matic setting it down "My Egg-O-Matic, oh no!" Robotnik said "Coconuta totaled it, your supreme sliminess" Grounder said "I had a little accident. Eh, just a little accident. Heh-heh" Coconuts said "You ruined my baby! Oh, I need to sit down. No, Coconuts, you need to sit down!" Robotnik said pressing a button lowering achair and he sits Coconuts on it ""It's over, monkey-butt! I'm sorry I ever made you! Good-bye!" Robotnik said "Am I going somewhere?" Coconuts asked "You're going on vacation. A permanent vacation!" Robotnik said pressing a button opening the ceiling and the chair sents Coconuts flying "Hey, how come we never get a vacation?" Grounder asked "You'll get a vacation when I finish the secret project that I've been working on" Robotnik said "Which secret project is that?" Scratch asks "Which secret project? Why the one THAT'S A SECRET!" Robotnik said heading to the basement "Ooh. Do you suppose he means the big monster in the basement?" Grounder asks "Beats me" Scratch said and Robotnik stands next to a cage with a huge gorilla inside it "Soon, you'll be completely in my power and I'll use you..." Robotnik said as the gorilla roars causing Robotnik to move backwards "...to control the entire universe, and lots of other stuff too" Robotnik said.

*Meanwhile at a jungle*

A baby gorilla is sitting under a tree holding his rattle in his left hand, a coconut falls out of the tree and hits the baby gorilla causing him to cry "Hey, hey, hey, hey! Stop blubbering and help me get down from here, would ya?" Coconuts asks who was on the tree "Who talk?" The baby gorilla asked "Up, here, ya big ape!" Coconuts said "Could you help me up here? Huh? Could ya?" He asks "Boom-Boom help!" The baby gorilla said picking the trees with both hands and slams it on the ground "Dr. Robotnik sure gets upset over a little thing like wrecking his Egg-O-Matic" Coconuts said as Boom-Boom puts the tree back on his spot "Are you my daddy?" Boom-Boom asked "Ha ha ha ha! Your daddy! Ha ha ha ha! Oh. Do I look like your daddy?" Coconuts asks "Uh-huh. Feed me, daddy!" Boom-Boom said "Uh uh, look, kid. I've got my own problems. Uh, chomp on a banana or something" Coconuts said "Uh, Boom-Boom like banana!" Boom-Boom said and grabs bananas and inadvertently squeezes it, causing the fruit to squirt Coconuts.