Sonic and Brody Get Trashed

Third Person's POV

We start thiw chapter with a view of a billboard that says 'Robotnik's Resort' "Everything is right on schedule, Dr. Robotnik. Your luxury resort will be ready for the grand opening. All of Mobius is looking foward to it!" A construction worker robot said "Of course they are! Club Robotnik will be a vacation paradise, rivaling anything in the universe! Swimming, golf, tennis, the shopping channel" Robotnik said "I'm sure the citizens of Mobius will flock to it in drones!" The construction robot said as Robotnik takes out a control remote "Won't they? And that's the best part of all" Robotnik said pressing the button as Club Robotnik is  revealed to be incased in a giant dome which closes "Because once here, they can never escape! They become my slaves forever!" Robotnik said laughing "Its your most doabolical, devious and despicable plan yet!" The robot said "It's nifty isn't it? I haven't felt this good since I invemted the exploding church pew!" Robotnik said and presses the button again opening the dome and walks away.

Meanwhile, Sonic and Brody run through the desert until they come to a junkyard. There is a sign that says 'SCRAP VALLEY'. Sonic and Brody screech to a halt near the sign and then Brody cups his right hand to his right ear.

Tails flies up to them and lands next to Brody "Gee, what a creepy place! Where are we Sonic? Brody?" Tails asks and Brody picks up the sign "Says, 'Sracp Valley'

Tails flies up to them and lands next to Brody "Gee, what a creepy place! Where are we Sonic? Brody?" Tails asks and Brody picks up the sign "Says, 'Sracp Valley'. I don't know" Brody said tossing the sign aside "Looks like some kind of junkyard!" Sonic said when a robot that resembles a weilding torch jumps out from behind a pile of scrap and walks towards them and Tails trembles in fear "W-what was that?" Tails asks and the robot spits fire twice "Looks like a one-man weenie roast kid! And me without a marshmallow!" Brody said "Hey Dragon Breath! That's the worst case of heatburn I ever saw!" Sonic said and the robot spits fire twice "Come on, Torch! Chill out!" Another robot said, it was a nerdy-looking robot, woth a green shirt, a yellow neck tie, and glasses with tape on the handles "Why, this is a red-letter day!" The robot said standing beside Torch and shakes Brody and Sonic's hands "Mr. Hedgehog and Mr. Wolf, allow me to present myself!" The robot said and pulls out a card and gives it to them. The card says 'DITSO 555-1908' "Wallace A. Ditso, master inventor" Brody said "M.A, P.H.D, L.L.D and... W.C.R?" Sonic said "Hahaha! Way cool Robot! Hahahaha! Just my little joke, Mr. Hedgehog and Mr. Wolf!" Ditso said "I still say we fry them!" Torch said "Torch! Don't you know these are Sonic the Hedgehog and Brody the Wolf? Remember, like in the wanted posters?" Ditso asks "Huh?" The trio asked "You'll have to excuse my hothead friend. He thought you guys were Robotnik's men" Ditso said "We thought that's what he was!" Tails said "Hahahaha! Oh my goodness, no! Hahaha! Well that is, we both were, of course. But then we got tossed in this junkyard cause' we didn't work right!" Ditso said "You meN you're defective robots?" Sonic asks "Well, hey! We prefer 'Mechanically Challenged' " Ditso said "Are there any other around like you two?" Brody asks "Oh, sure! Lots more! We all live here in the Scrap Valley! Come on, I'll show you!" Ditso said and walks away and Brody and Sonic follow him with Tails staying close to Sonic and Brody.