Sno Problem

Third Person's POV

"At last! A plan so fool-proof, even you mechanical morons can't mess it up!" Robotnik said standing next to a machine "This is the weapon which will allow me to control Mobius once and for all, the Ultra Freeze-O-Matic!" He said "Sounds cool!" Grounder said "Bwahahaha! Cool!" Scratch said "Cool? It's positively cold! With this device, I'll be able to freeze every citizen on Mobius solid!" Robotnik said "Even the pesky Hedgehog and Wolf?" Scratch asks"Especially the pesky hedgehog and wolf!" Robotnik said "And everyone on Mobius is completely immobilized, I'll install one of these into every creature on the planet!" Robotnik said holding a chip "Servitude Chips!" He said "They guarantee complete and unquestioning obedience to me!" Robotnik said "Am I an evil genius or what? I said...." he said and sees Scratch and Grounder fighting "You junk pile, I'll...." Robotnik said opening Scratch's head and puts the servitude chip inside then closes his head "I'll do your bidding until the ends of time, O powerful master!" Scratch said and Robotnik puts a servitude chip in Grounder too "Take all that is mine, O severant of sleaziness!" Grounder said and tested them out and saw they do whatever he asks them to "Wonderful! It seems that the servitude chips are working nicely! Now we can test the Ultra Freeze-O-Matic!" Robotnik said.

*Meanwhile at Mount Splatterhorn*

"Yes, sir, there's no place quite like Mt. Splatterhorn!" Sonic said as they where there with two sleeping bags and a stewpot "Yeah, just the place to get away from Robotnik!" Tails said eating a hot dog "We haven't heard a peep from him for days! I wonder what he's up to" Tails said and looks at Sonic and Brody also holding hot dogs.

"He's probably hatching some big plot we'll have to stop!" Brody said "But first things first!" Sonic said walking to a tree with Brody as they sit down and lean against a tree, Sonic snuggles  on Brody's chest making him purr "Right now, it's tim...

"He's probably hatching some big plot we'll have to stop!" Brody said "But first things first!" Sonic said walking to a tree with Brody as they sit down and lean against a tree, Sonic snuggles  on Brody's chest making him purr "Right now, it's time to kick back, cuddle my handsome wolf, eat chili dogs and chill out!" Sonic said and as they tried to relax a huge blizzard of snow covers Mt. Splatterhorn.

"Maybe 'chill out' was a bad choice of words" Brody said "Yeow! What was that?" Tails asks "We don't know kid, byt our little picnic has been put on ice!" Sonic said. At the same time Robotnik saw Sonic and Brody through a telescope and ordered Scratch and Grounder to get them.

"What happened, Brody and Sonic?" Tails asks "Well, offhand, I'd say..." Brody said "We're experiencing a high-pressure, low-temperature, also-localized, unstable cold front, with a 50/50 chance that it was caused by..." Brody said "By Robotnik!" Sonic said and they hear Sratch's scream in the distance "Hey, you two hear that?" Tails asks "Yeah" Sonic and Brody said crossing their arms and tapping their foot.

" Brody said "By Robotnik!" Sonic said and they hear Sratch's scream in the distance "Hey, you two hear that?" Tails asks "Yeah" Sonic and Brody said crossing their arms and tapping their foot