Grounder the Genius

Third Person's POV

We start at Dr. Robotnik's fortress, Robotnik is waiting impatiently by his computer "Come on, you oversized calculator! Let's have that microchip!" Robotnik said "Patience Dr. Robotnik. I am downloading the genius program onto the chip as we speak" the computer said "job complete" it said "It'll all be worth it if this chip really makes my magnificent mind ten times smarter" Robotnik said and grabbed the microchip then grabs a helmet with a compartment for microchips and places the microchip in it and then puts the helmet on activating it, making him even smarter.

"Eureka! Now I am a true egg-head! Scratch! Grounder!" Robotnik said as he calls Scratch and Grounder and tells them the trap they'll set up.

*Later*

"All right, put out the bait!" Scratch said and Grounder pulls out a giant word that Scratch slaps away "The doll, you dodo! The doll!" Scratch said and Grounder pulls out a doll resembling Tails "Oh. Hehe yeah" Grounder said and Scratch pulls the string on the Tails doll "Help. Save me. Sonic and Brody. Help" the doll said and Grounder puts the doll on the mouse trap and the two hide behind a bush and pull the doll's string "Save me. Sonic and Brody. Help. Save me. Sonic and Brody. Help. Save me" Tails doll said.

Brody cups his left hand to his left ear hearing the Tails doll's cries of help so he rushes over to the moustrap suprised seeing the Tails doll "Help. Save me. Sonic and Brody" the Tails doll said and Brody started to laugh.

"Oh man! Robotnik must be desperate if he thinks anyone would fall for this!" Brody said and then hums looking around and sees the bush and tiptoes towards the bush and then spins around the bush throwing Scratch and Grounder on the trap's trigger...

"Oh man! Robotnik must be desperate if he thinks anyone would fall for this!" Brody said and then hums looking around and sees the bush and tiptoes towards the bush and then spins around the bush throwing Scratch and Grounder on the trap's trigger trapping them but it was actually dolls of them "Huh?" Brody asks suprised "More dolls" he said and Scratch and Grounder who were on a rock watched "Now! Now! Spring the trap!" Scratch said and Grounder presses a button and Brody didged in time as a giant bear trap closed on the mousetrap "Phew! Talk about a close shave" Brody said and knocks on the jaws "Solid diamond? This plan is way too smart for Robuttnik" Brody said crossing his arms and then runs away.

Brody got back to Sonic and Tails "I almost say that mousetrap setup was lame but then the jaws appeared!" Sonic said "Robotnik had me conned! There's no way he came up with that himself, he must have a new computer or a robot" Brody said "I know! Let's ask Hacker! You two always said he was a real computer expert!" Tails said "No, we said he's a real computer nerd!" Sonic said "But let's try him! Come on!" Tails said and grabs their hands running off.

*Back at Robotnik's Fortress*

Scratch said they failed but Robotnik said he anticipated that and was now making a microchip that will make him a thousand times smarter when the computer alerted him of a virus made by Hacker who starts uploading that program in a microchip and then erased the program from Robotnik's computer and then send Scratch and Grounder to recover it.