Super Robotnik

Third Person's POV

Coconuts was mopping the floor in the fortress "Why is he always picking on me? I do good work and never make mistakes!" Coconuts said not paying attention to where he was moping ending up knocking over a shelf full of chemicals "Whoa!" He said as the chemicals land in a vat of water and he panics as the water bubbles and runs towards the vat when Robotnik arrives "Haven't you cleaned my laboratory yet?! I have some nasty little experiments to perfo-o-o-orm!" Robotnik said slipping on the mop landing in the vat "I'll save you boss! I'll save you!" Coconuts said but Scratch and Grounder beat him to it and Coconuts starts to sneak towards the emergency exit "Get back here you lunk-bot!" Robotnik said "You've really done it this time. My clothes are ruined! Why, I ought to..." Robotnik said rolling up his sleeve and his muscles grow, it turns out the chemicals that fell on the vat made Robotnik stronger, invincible and able to fly "How about this? I'm... Super Robotnik!" Robotnik said "Coconuts, you're responsible for this!" He said "I didn't mean to!" Coconuts said "Relax, you're getting a promotion, to First Lieutenant!" Robotnik said "And I'm demoting you two dodos!" He said "But, but we didn't do anything!" Scratch said "Yeah, give us a break!" Grounder said "It wasn't us!" Scratch said and Robotnik pulls to lever opening the trapdoors making them fall and Robotnik looks at the now empty vat "Horrors! The super-strenght formula has dissipated!" Robotnik said "Your first assignment, lieutenant Coconuts, will be to recreate the formula!" He said "Aye-aye! I mean, got you, Dr. Robotnik!" Coconut said "With my new powers, I can do whatever I want, and Sonic and Brody won't be able to stop me!" Robotnik said and laughs evilly.

*Meanwhile at a Park*

Sonic, Brody and Tails ar in the park, sitting at a picnic table and eating chili dogs for lunch "Mmm! This is yummy!" Tails said as Sonic and Brody shove a chili dog in the others mouth "But you really didn't have to do this for us!" Brody said to the villager wearing lederhosen carrying a plate of chili dogs and setting it on the table "This is the least we can do to repay you two for getting our stolen belongings back to us! Here, have another chili dog!" The villager said when they all hear Robotnik and turns back "Sounds like a...a hurricane!" Tails said "It's not a hurricane, it's..." Brody said "It can't be! It's....." Sonic said "Super Robotnik! I'm finally foing tocget my revenge!" Robotnik said flying down "I think I'll shake things up a little!" He said and grabs the grass and pulls it up then shakes it, causing the entire village to shake sending Sonic, Brody and Tails flying out of the picnic table "Whoa!" The trio said. Brody grunts  and Sonic lands on him and Tails lands on Sonic and they get trapped under a large pile of hot dogs. Brody emerges from the pile.

"I don't know how you got those powers, but you've gone too far!" Brody said as Sonic and Tails emerges "You and Sonic are the ones who are going far!" Robotnik said "And I mean far! Have a free sample of my super freeze breath!" He said and freez...

"I don't know how you got those powers, but you've gone too far!" Brody said as Sonic and Tails emerges "You and Sonic are the ones who are going far!" Robotnik said "And I mean far! Have a free sample of my super freeze breath!" He said and freezes Sonic, Brody and Tails "And now for a one-way, all-expense-paid trip to.... The picturesque Frozen Wastelands of Mobius! My treat!" Robotnik said grabbing the ice and tosses it flying towards the Frozen Wastelands of Mobius.