Magnificent Sonic and Brody

Third Person's POV

We start with a view of a sign that sayd 'TRANQUIL GULCH', in the town there's a lot of citizens walking around and the rabbit gardener from Lovesick Brody is the sheriff "Sheriff!" A robot cowboy naned Six Gun Pete said and the sheriff awakens and falls over and looks at the robot "Wh-Who are you? What do you want?" The sheriff asks "I'm Six Gun Pete and I'm calling you sheriff!" Six Gun Pete said and the sgeriff runs away as Six Gun Pete fires at his chair and the sheriff sign "Bushel of carrots a day! Ain't enough to get shot for! Come on, giddyup!" The sheriff said tossing his badge aside and gets on a horse and runs away. The badge is now in front of Six Gun Pete "Anyone want to put it on?" Six Gun Pete asks  firing at the badge "No? Haha! Guess that makes me  law of this town!" Six Gun Pete said.

*Meanwhile*

Sonic and Brody where running along the path leading to Tranquil Gulch then stop and Tails lands next to them "What are we stopping for, Sonic and Brody?" Tails asks and the duo points to the sign "Check it out, scout!" Sonic said "Tranquil Gulch!" Brody said "Now, that's the kind of town I've been looking for!" Sonic and Brody said "It is?" Tails asks and the duo run with him into the Gulch and they go in the saloon "After months if stopping Robotnik, fighting for truth, justice and the hedgehog and wolf way, it's time to kick back and relax!" Brody said "Come on, partner!" Sonic said going inside and three see Miss Possum at the counter "What'll it be boys?" Miss Possum asks "Couple of chili dogs and a beer. Root beer, that is!" Brody said "Double that!" Tails said and Miss Possum nods and gets to it "I'm Miss Possum. Welcome to my saloon, Mr. Uh..." Miss Possum said "Hedgehog and Wolf, but you can call us Sonic and Brody!" Sonic said when Six Gun Pete enters the saloon "Hey! I thought I told you this here town was mine!" Six Gun Pete said and grabs four of his guns shooting three bottles and puts them down only holding one "All I need is one gun I get you two, Hedgehog and Wolf!" Six Gun Pete said "Oh yeah?" Sonic asks "Well, we bet we can outdraw you!" Brody said "Ha! You two don't even have a gun!" Six Gun Pete said "Don't need one!" Sonic and Brody said as they jump behind Six Gun Pete's back "Pete!" Sonic and Brody said and Pete aims his gun at them but they dodge and Pete ends up blowing his head off with the shoot and smoke emits from him "Way to go, Sonic abd Brody! You blew him away!" Tails said and Pete's body lands on his mechanical horse and the horse runs away as everyone is out of the saloon.

"How did you two do that?" Miss Possum asks "It's easy when you are the fastests in the west!" Sonic said "Not to mention the East, North and South!" Brody said "I'm Mayor Chestnut, sons!" Mayor Chestnut said who was a squirrel "How'd you two like to be the next sheriff of Tranquil Gulch?" Chestnut asks "Sheriff? Us?" Sonic and Brody asks "No thanks! We're just passing through!" Brody said and the two walk to Tails "Come on, Rails time to juice!" Sonic said "But Sonic, Brody, being sheriff would be way cool! I could be your deputy!" Tails said "Pow pow! Got him!" Tails said doing finger guns "Sorry, it's impossible!" Sonic said "It'll just be till' we can find a permanent sheriff!" Miss Possum said smiling "Well...." Sonic and Brody said and agreed making the people cheer as the duo are now wearing a belt with two gun holsters and Miss Possum puts a badge on them "I knew we could count on you two, sheriff Sonic and Brody!" Chestnut said as Tails puts cowbiy hats on them and the duo looks at you readers and shrug smiling nervously.

" Sonic and Brody said and agreed making the people cheer as the duo are now wearing a belt with two gun holsters and Miss Possum puts a badge on them "I knew we could count on you two, sheriff Sonic and Brody!" Chestnut said as Tails puts cowbiy ...