Brody's Song

Third Person's POV

We start this chapter in the Rebel Radio REBL Station "Awoo-woo! Mad Dog Lax here on Rebel Radio, REBL. Here's Catty Carlisle, to introduce her band new song" Mad Dog Max said "Why thank you, Mad Dog. This little ol' tune is dedicated to Brody the Wolf, one of Mobius heroic duo amd per reques of Sonic the hedgehog" Catty said and she and her bands starts playing "Hee-haw! Play it boys! Brody the Wolf, you can't catch what you see, Brody the Wolf you and Sonic the hedgehog will make Mobius free, they're a couple of teenage..." Catty sings.

*Meanwhile on the road*

Scratch and Grounder were securing a rope to a tree. A giant bear trap tied to the other end of the rope "Wait tilll' that wolf and hedgehog get a load of our Metal Jaw Sonic and Brody slanmer! Bwahaha!" Scratch said as he and Grounder run to the jaws "First, they get munched in the metal jaws!" Scratch said "Then, we got them right?" Grounder asks "Nope, they are yankef by the rope, slammed by the tree and hung by their spiny and fluffy little blue and yellow heinie!" Scratch said "Bwahaha! Now all we gotta do is wait" Scratch said aa the two hide behind a tree.

The two turn the radio on and heard the song and they danced to it enjoying it when Brody and Sonic run through the trap back and forth "Did you feel a breeze?" Scratch asks and Sonic and Brody run into the teap and dance in it. "Great song!" Brody and Sonic said "Better believe it, hedgehog and wolf!" Scratch said "And good lyrics, too." Brody said "And nice trap" Sonic said "Hey-hey, hey! Nab them!" Scratch said "Gotta buzz, cuz!" Sonic and Brody saod running away as Scratch and Grounder jump in the trap and they soon jump back "Hey! It didn't work!" Scratch said "Lucky for us" Grounder said and knocks on the trap three times but nothing happens "It must be stuck" Scratch said as the two get in the trap "I can't figure out what's wrong. Hey, what's this?" Grounder asks pointing at an on/off switch "It's in the 'Off' position!" Scratch said  "Heh heh! No wonder it didn't work!" Grounder said and turns it on causing the jaws to close on Scratch and himself hanging them from the tree.

Sonic, Brody and Tails run back "Oh Grounder! You dingbot!" Scratch said as Grounder's robocom phone falls out and Brody runs over and grabs it.

"Hello? Rebel Radio Request line? Let me hear that way cool "Brody's Song" again" Brody said "Here it is again" Max said.

*Back at Robotnik's Fortress*

"By request for tye 144th time Brody's song" Max said as the song play again on the radio as Scratch and Grounder walked inside and bumped into Robotnik "Turn that insipid song off!" Robotnik said and Grounder did so "Yes sir, dr. Robotnik!" Grounder said "I detest that Catty Carlisle! She's singing about Sonic and Brody!" Robotnik said "So I invented this Radio Wave Locator, to find her and stop her!" He said as the radio locator starts beeping "There! That's where the song is coming from!" Robotnik said "From this machine?" Grounder asks "No imbecile! That flashing light shows where the song is being broadcast" Robotnik said "Now kidnap that girl singer, destroy thaat station and do whatever it takes to stop that song!" He said and Scratch and Grounder went off.