The Robotnik Express

Third Person's POV

We start in the desert as a train passes by, the new Robotnik Express to be more precise a 4-4-0 engine or an American Type Steam Locomotive, with a tender resembling Robotnik's suit.

In the engine's cab, Scratch and Grounder are grumbling and fighting each other. Scratch picks up Groubder with both his hands and throws him down "Hey! It's my turn to blow the whistle, you chiclen-livered bucket of bolts!" Grounder said "No way, tin brain! Dr. Robotnik loves me best, so it's always my turn! Bwahaha!" Scratch said and they kept arguing.

Meanwhile on a hill two bears called Big Griz and Big Mike are sitting in their cars watching the Robotnik Express pass by "Duh, there it goes, Big Mike. The Robotnik Express!" Big Griz said "Yeah, when you said that, Big Griz you said a mouthful!" Big Mike said "Then chew on this since that train's the personal property of Dr. Robotnik, the rottenest creep on Mobius..." Big Griz said "That makes it our patriotic duty torob it?" Big Mike asks "Affirmative, Big Mike. Let's rob and roll!" Big Griz said and the two drive their cars up to the Robotnik Express. After the train passes by them, Big Mike turns his attention to Sonic, Brody and Tails who are following behind the train. "Yo! Big Griz!" Big Mike said as Brody and Sonic run past them and Tails flies behind them "You think those three blurd could be the couple Sonic and Brody and their little buddy Tails?" Big Griz asks "Duh, I couldn't tell you, Big Mike, since I ain't ever seen either one! But if it is, the honor is entirely ours!" Big Mike said.

Sonic, Bridy and Tails kept chasing the Robotnik Express. Tails points to it "Look, Sonic! Look, Brody! We're catching up!" Tails said "That's the secret of speed, kid!" Sonic said "The Robotnik Express can run, but when it's carrying a load of Robotnik's super bombs, it can't hide!" Brody said.

Inside the engine's cab, Scratch and Grounder are fighting over a shovel. They grunt as they pull the shovel towards each other. Scratch pushes Grounder away with his right foot and he screams "I got to blow the whistle, so it's only fair that you shovel coal!" Grounder said "Oh-ho-ho no! You do it! You're younger, you're stronger!" Scratch said as an alarm sounds "Sonic and Brody alarm!" Scratch and Grounder said "Batten the hatches!" Scratch said "Secure the couplings!" Grounder said "Lock up the throttle!" He said and makes them go the old track "Whoa-ho-ho-ho! Hey, you dumb-bot, we were supposed to switchthe train to the new track before we did that!" Scratch said "Now we're gonna go down the old track!" He said "So? What are you, a chicken? We'll get there!" Grounder said and Scratch uncouples the caboose from the train and legs extend from the wheels as a jet engine appears from the front end and sets off after Sonic and Brody.

"Whoa!" Sonic and Brody said as they screech to a halt and Tails crash into them as they slide down a bit "Oh no! We've been suckered..." Sonic said as the caboose now has a vacuum tube "...by a supet-sucking vacuum trap!" Brody said as the vacuum sucks them inside the caboose and a pair of hads spins them around wrapping them in bandages looking like mummies "We've got Sonic and Brody! We've got Sonic and Brody!" Scratch and Grounder said.

In the distance Big Griz and Big Mike drive their cars to the carboose "Duh, do you suppose that means the bad guys got Sonic and Brody?" Big Griz said "What makes you think that?" Big Mike asks "Uh, just a crazy hunch" Big Griz said "Well, no harm in checking it out!" Big Mike said as they drive.

Grounder rolls up to the wrapped-up Sonic and Brody and pokes them "Ugh! Back off, dim bot!" Sonic said "You really don't think this is enougj to slow us down, do you?" Brody asks "Yeah, I do!" Grounder said "Ehhh! Wrong answer!" Sonic and Brody said  spinning breaking themselves and Tails free and they use the bandages on Scratch and Grounder "Later, geeks! Gotta streak!" Sonic said as he Brody and Tails run after the train.

Just as they left Big Griz and Big Mike got in the caboose and freed Scratch and Grounder confusing them for Sonic and Tails, Scratch uses this for their advantage and gets the bears to capture 'Scratch and Grounder'.