Black Bot the Pirate

Third Person's POV

We start in Robotnik's Fortress "It's time!" Robotnik said annoyed walking up to Professor Caninestein who is building a time machine "This thing should have been finished hours ago!" Robotnik said "You're stalling, aren't you, professor Caninestein?" He asks "I can't go through with this! My theories of time and space were developed for peace, not for our evil schemes" Caninestein said "Oh, that's all right Professor. You don't have to do anything you don't want to.... as long as you don't mind being thrown into a dungeon full of snakes and eating dead spiders for the rest of your life!" Robotnik said and Caninestein ends up finishing it "Um, uh, it's f-f-f-f-finished!" Caninenstein said "At last!" Robotnik said hugging the time machine "My very own time machine! Now can I proceed with my cleaverest plan of all time!" Robotnik said walking to a projector screen "Gathering the four most important items in the history of Mobius" he said pulling down the projection screen "The all-powerful Chaos Emeralds! With them, I will possess... Invisibility, invincibility, immortality and finallu the power of life itself! With the Chaos emeralds, no one can stop me from becoming the Supreme High Robotnik!" Robotnik said "Today, Mobius, tomorrow, the universe!" He said getting on the time machine "Scratch and Grounder get in! We've got work to do!" He said ans the badniks do as told and Robotnik activates the time machine travelling to the past "What have I done? Robotnik must be stopped!" Caninestein said running away.

*Meanwhile at the beach*

Brody is dressed in a bathing suit and sunglasses and is relaxing in a beach chair, holding a drink when Tails flies down to him holding a surfboard "Come on, Brody! The waves are awesome!" Tails said looking at Brody.

"Not now, Tails. Can't you see I'm soaking up some rays?" Brody asks and lifts up his sunglasses and looks down at his body "You think I'm getting too yellow?" Brody asks just then Sonic walks over "I wouldn't mind seeing your cool skills on the surfboard" Sonic said kissing Brody's cheek "On second thought, the sun can wait!" Brody said getting up and runs to his surfboard taking his sunglasses off but Caninestein arrived "Excuse me, are you two Sonic the Hedgehog and Brody the Wolf? I'm Professor Caninenstein, you know, 'The Theory of Irrelativity', 'E-Flat Equals MC Squared'?" Caninestein asks "Get to the point, Professor, this wolf's got waves to catch! Not to mention show my cool skills to my cute blue hedgie" Brody said winking at the readers "You two are the only ones who can stop Robotnik!" Caninestein said "Everyone on Mobius knows that!" Sonic said "You two don't understand, I built him a time machine! He's gone back in time to get ze Chaos Emerald!" Caninestein said and Tails flies down "Chaos Emeralds? If Robotnik gets them, he'll be unstoppable!" Tails said "But what can Sonic and I do about it? We don't have a time machine!" Brody said "You two don't need one" Caninestein said pulling out two pairs of Atomic relativity boots one in red and one in orange "Hey, cool sneaks!" Sonic said "With these Atomic Relativity Boots, you'll be able to circle the planet at the speed of light, and enter the time warp!" Caninestein said setting the boots down "Now push this lever foward, you travel to the future. Pull it back and you go into the past!" He said as Brody gets on his knees to get a closer look.