Sloww Going

Third Person's POV

Dr. Robotnik floats above a house of sloths on his Egg-O-Matic hovercraft with two mini pods for Scratch and Grounder "Those slowpoke sloths are the perfect bait for my Sonic and Brody trap! Now jump down there and use my careful and scientific plan to dismantle, destruct, and destroy!" Robotnik said "Whoa-ho! You first, Grounder!" Scratch said "You're older! You go first!" Grounder said "How about if both you microchips for brains go at the same time?" Robotnik asks and throws Scratch and Grounder off the Egg-O-Matic.

The two land in the sloths house front yard having crash through the house "We trashed Sloths' manor your nastiness!" Scratch said "Yeah! Can we go home now?" Grounder asks "D'oh! This is embarrassing!" Robotnik said face palming "Mobius greatest genius, reduced to a junk collector!" Robotnik said lifting Scratch and Grounder with a magnet and heads back to his fortress.

One of the kids from the Sloth family named Rocket saw Robotnik leave and he got out and slides down a zipline and when he reaches the othet end he opens a door on a tree and pulls on a handle repeatedly "Save..... us.... Brody...... and.... Sonic!" Rocket said as the handle causes a hammer to hit a rope repeatedly and the waves travel across the telephone signals to Sonic and Brody.

Meanwhile at Robotnik Fortress "That was to get Brody and Sonic's attention! Now you two go back to Sloth city with my latest brilliant invention!" Robotnik explained showing a laser cannon "What is this?" Scratch asked "It's a subatomic slow-go beam weapon!" Robotnik said  "This is for Sonic and Brody! It's the ultimate weapon for catching those meddling, high-speed hedgehog and wolf!" He said pulling the laser off Scratch's head "Ow-how-how!" Scratch said "How does it work Dr. Robotnik?" Grounder asked "it shoots a slow-motion beam that'll slow them, to slow motion!" Robotnik said cakling "It's power by this Mobian Mega Crystal, that took me nine years to make!" He said "Now remember just shoot the slow motion beam at Sonic and Brody! It'll slow him down for exactly one hour, plenty of time for you to capture them!" Robotnik said "Then we squish them and squash them into tiny little Sinc and Brody lint balls?" Scratch asks "No! Then you call me to pick them up! Is that clear?" Robotnik asks as he tosses the beam at Scratch "Okay!" Scratch said and then he and Grounder start arguing and accidentally shoot the beam at Robotnik "Come back in exactly one hour so I can dismantle you!" Robotnik said in a low slow voice.

*Meanwhile at Rocket's house*

Rocket and his family are outside and Rocket is holding a checkered flag "Sonic and Brody promised they'd.... be.... here.... fast!" Rocket said then Sonic and Brody run past Rocket's house "Here..... we..... are.... Brody! Sonic! Stop!" Rocket said causing Brody and Sonic to run back and stops at the house, Tails flying above them.

"Your S.O.S. dodn't tell us the half of it!" Brody said "You really got Robotnik'ed!" Sonic said and they look at Rocket's family hanging from a different piece of the tree "Looks like your whole family's in shock!" Brody said "No. They're.... this.... way... all.... the... time" Rocket said and Brody pulls out a tape measurer "Let's figure out how to fix this place. Take some notes would you Tails?" Brody said while giving Tails a notebook and pencil and Brody runs around the house taking measures.

 Take some notes would you Tails?" Brody said while giving Tails a notebook and pencil and Brody runs around the house taking measures