High Stakes Sonic and Brody

Third Person's POV

In a city a shark named Smiley in a tux is talking to a sheep named Louis "Please! Double or nothing!" Louis said "All right, Louis but remember, if you lose this time youll owe me ten years of hard labor" Smiley said and the two play rock, paper scissors but Louis ends up losing "I beat you, Louis! Now get on the bus with the other losers!" Smiley said and Louis got on the bus and the bus drives off.

Said bus passes by Sonic, Brody and Tails who were eating chili dogs "Gee that's the...one, two, third bus we've seen! What's going on?" Tails asked to which Sonic and Brody shrug as they see another bus pass by and they all get up "Gee, I don't know kid! Let's find out where they're coming from!" Brody said and Sonic nodded "Up, over and catch that bus!" Sonic said as he and Brody run after it and Tails follows them flying

*At the city*

"Keep the engine running! I'll have another load of suckers for you in half a tick!" Smiley said to the bus driver and walks away. Unaware to him, Sonic, Brody and Tails are ontop of the bus "Don't like the sound of this!" Brody said "Tails, come on!" Sonic said as the three get down and see Smiley with a robit amd a group of sheep "Here's what I'm gonna do; since you've already lost everything you owned, I'm gonna let you raise the stakes a bit. Win and you get everything back!" Smiley said and a sheep wearing a bowler hat raises his hand "Yes?" Smiley asks "We'll get everything baaa-a-ack? But what if we lose?" The sheep asks "Well, then you'll come with me and do a little bit of work, that's all" he said "For the rest of their lives, that is! Hee hee hee" Smiley whispered to the robot and the robot starts to switch the walnut shells on the table with both hands "Follow the pea, win a spree! Lose the pea and you owe me!" The robot said as he switches so fast that is impossible for the sheeps to win.

Soon Brody, Sonic and Tails walk to the front seeing this "That doesn't look fair!" Tails said "It's not, that High-Voltage Flimflammer will fleece those guys!" Sonic said referring to the robot "He needs a lesson" Brody said "Give it a try! Is the hand quicker than the eye?" Smiley asks "Not hedgehog and wolf eyes!" Brody and Sonic said as they pick up the leftmost shell together revealing the pea underneath shocking the robot and Smiley "Yay! Hooray!" A sheep said "Oh, boy! We can get our stuff back!" Another sheep said running off.

"Okay, but this time how bout trying to make it a challenge for us?" Sonic asks while he and Brody tap their left foot and the robot starts switching the shells around fast but Sonic and Brody watch closely and soon the robot finishes and Sonic and Brody look.

Soon they pick the leftmost shell revealing the pea shocking the robot and tryes again while Smiley sneaks away. Once he's done he pulls a lever under the table to make the pea fall down hoping to outsmart the wolf and hedgehog "Hmmm" the two said in thought and Sonic grabs the rightmost shell and Brody grabs the leftmost shell the two grinning as they pick them up "That pea must be under the middle one, eh, Robo-chump?" Sonic asks and the robot starts to break "I'm not programmed to lose!" The robot said "Time you got with the program then!" Brody said as the robot blows up and it's head lands near them "We hate sore losers!" Sonic said "Hooray!" The sheeps said "Here's your stuff back! And from now on, don't risk what you can't afford to lose!" Brody said while Smiley grabbed the robocom phone on the destroyed robot "This is Smiley. Put Dr. Robotnik on the line!" Smiley said.