The Mobius 5000

Third Person's POV

We start with Andy Pandatelly on the screen of Robotnik's control panel "Hi there, race fans, this is Andy Pandatelly, coming to you live from the Mobius 5000, the grueling round-the world road race, with a 10,000 Mobiums prize to the winner!" Andy said, at the same time Scratch and Grounder are both wearing racing helmets. Scratch is in a chicken-shaped race car and Grounder is holding a steering wheel "Wow! 10,000 Mobiums! I could really feather my robo nest with that kind of cash! Bwahaha! This bird's gonna come in first!" Scratch said "Oh wanna bet? I'm faster than you!" Grounder said "You're on! Ready, set, go!" Scratch said  and the two race and Robotnik stops them before they crash into him "Hi, your mercifulness! Uh, we were just getting ready to win you the big race today!" Grounder said "You piston brains! I've got more important plans than winning that paltry prize! This race will give me the perfect opportunity to get rid of Sonic and Brody for good!" Robotnik said "Great! Uh, how are we gonna do it?" Scratch asks "You? Ha! I'm using professionals this time!" Robotnik said and pulls out a note "I want you two to deliver this to the Porcupinr Orphanage! And don't screw up!" Robotnik said.

*Meanwhile at Bruno's Billiard's and Chili dogs Bar and Pool*

Bruno and Taild are both about to play a game of pool "All right squirt! First one to clear the table wins a dozen chili dogs!" Bruno said "Whatever you say, Hippo man!" Tails said high-fiving with him. Bruno trns around and pulls out a billiard ball "Haha! This magnetic ball will fix him!" Bruno said and sets the ball on the table "Uh, eight ball corner pocket!" Bruno said hitting the pool balls, but only the eight ball, the blue ball and yellow ball get stuck to it "Hey, what gives?!" Bruno asks "Tough luck. My turn!" Tails said "Hmm. How about the three and the four ball in the corner, nine and eleven in the side, with the seven, two and thirteen in the back corners off a combination shot, knocking the one, three, five and ten in the far pocket, and whatever's left on the other corner?" Tails asks "That's impossible!" Bruno said "You wanna double the bet?" Tails asks and the two shake hands "Done!" Bruno said and Tails hits the blue ball which hits the yellow ball. The blue ball knocs the three, four, nine and eleven balls into separate pockets, while the yellow ball knocks the two and seven balls into separate pockets much to Bruno's pocket and the blue and yellow balls knock the eight ball into a hole amd both roll back to Tails "Are you sure this is the first time you played this game?" Bruno asks "Yep, pay up!" Tails said and Bruno snaps his right finger ans thumb. Roxy walks in, carrying a tray of chili dogs and Tails picks one "Mmmmm! I'm gonna enjoy these!" Tails said as the blue and yellow balls unfold revealing it to be Sonic and Brody "Don't forget our cut, Tails!" Sonic and Brody said "Hey, that's cheating!" Bruno said "Oh no! We knocked those balls in fair and square!" Sonic said crossing his arms as Brody picks up the magnetic ball and breaks it over Brunos head and a magnet falls out "This is cheating!" Brody said and the trio walk out of Bruno's carrying the chili dgs in their arms.

A Porcupine woman and porcupine children walk up to them "Sonic, Brody, you've got to help us!" The porcupine said "It'll have to wait till' after lunch!" Sonic said as he and Brody shove the chili dogs their holding in his mouth and eat a few more and they wipe their mouths then burps "Okay, we can help you now" Brody said "Dr. Robotnik is threatening to close down our orphanage if I don't pay him 10,000 Mobiums by tomorrow!" The porcupine said "Gee, we'd like to help you, but where are we gonna get 10,000 Mobiums?" Sonic asks and they hear a tv inside Bruno's talking about the prize for the Mobius 5000 "I think we just found our 10,000 Mobiums!" Brody said.

*Later outside Professor Caninestein's lab*

Sonic, Brody and Tails walk to Caninestein's lab "I know just the guy to build us the fastest car in the world!" Brody said and the trio walks in and after helping him use a device for a quick shave they look at him "We need your help, Professor Caninestein!" Sonic said "What can I do for you, guys?" Caninestein asks "We need to win the Mobius 5000!" Sonic and Brody said "Ah is that all?" Caninestein asks and walksnto a drawer grabbing blueprints "I thought you two were going to want somethung complucated, like a space warp straightener!" Caninestein said "Just happen to be working to be working on a super all-terrain vehicle in my spare time! Shoudln't take more than a few months to build it!" He said as Sonic and Brody look at the blueprints "Looks like you've got all the necessary parts! Don't go away!" Sonic said as he runs and builds the wheels and axle for the vehicle "Now to make a few asthetic modifications!" Brody said and runs building the rest of the all-terrain "Took longer than we figured but we think it was worth the wait, don't you?" Sonic asks.