Zoobotnik

Third Person's POV

We start in a forest where Sonic and Brody run past some trees and the two screech to a halt and Tails lands behind them "Remind us, little buddy, to get our power sneakers retreaded!" Sonic said to Tails "Read all about it! Read all about it!" The news hawk said and the trio looks at him pass by "Mysterious disappearances continue! Kajillions of Mobius citizens missing!" News hawk said "Gosh that sounds awful!" Tails said "Don't believe everything you hear, little pal! News Hawks will say anything to sellpapers!" Brody said when they hear a noise "wha?" Sonic and Brody asks and see the news hawk disappeared "Where'd he go?" Tails asks confused "Extra! Extra! New Hawks disappears!" A news cat said "Hey, this may be more serious than we thought!" Sonic said when the hippo mayor, a rabbit named Nilred and some civilians run up to Sonic and Brody "Look, it's Sonic and Brody!" Hippo mayor said "The mayor found Sonic and Brody!" A mobian said "Sonic and Brody will help us!" Another mobian said "Let's get down to business!" Sonic said "Has anyone actually witnessed a disappearance?" Brody asked "Me! Me! I did! I did! I was at a baseball game with my friend, Lisa and all of a sudden both teams disappeared!" Mildred said as Brody puts his hand on his head in disbelief.

"As it turns out, it was only becaude the game was over. However, the next thing I knew. Lisa vanished! As it turned out, she'd merely gone to the bathroom, however..." Mildred said and the hippo mayor puts her aside "Chill mildred! The point is, there's a mad mobian snatcher on the loose!" Hippo mayor said "First things first! We need reliable eyewitnesses to give us a complete description of the suspect!" Brody said as Sonic runs off and comes back with a easel and a pencil and started drawing based on what the mobians described but it wasn't useful.

"So much for reliable eyewitnesseses!" Sonic said "For sure!" Tails said and looks over and gasps seeing everyone vanished "Where did everybody go?" Tails asks "Here's Mildred's bowling shoes, someone's socks" Sonic said "A pair of gloves a purse and..." Brody said "the Mayor's underpants?" Sonic and Brody asks "Guys this is a real baffler!" Sonic said "Yeah! Why would anybody wear shorts like that? This mystery has me stumped!" Tails said reffering to the Mayor's underpants "Never say stumped! The tougher things get, the more we like it!" Brody said and the duo turns around and gasped in shock seeing Tails disappeared "Huh? Tails? Where'd you go?" Sonic and Brody asked and they find one of Tails' gloves "Oh no! Our little buddy's been foxnapped!" Sonic said and Brody throws the glove onto the ground "We were mad before, but now we are furious! I won't rest until I find our pal, and bring whoever took him to justice!" Brody said.

Meanwhile, the intergalactic huntress Katella captures another mobian and throw them in her ship with Tails and the otherd and takes off, Coconuts has seen this from behind a boulder "HoHo! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! Hoho! Did I see what I saw or did I saw what I seed? Yowie, yowie, hoohoohoo!" Coconuts said "Oh, I gotta tell dr. Robotnik! Hahahahaha! He'll know what to do! Gotta go quick, ha quick!" Coconuts said running away.

*At Ronotnik's Fortress*

"I saw a U.F.O.!" Coconuts said to Robotnik "A U.F.O.? Next you'll be saying you saw a little green man!" Robotnik said "Nononono! It was a mean-lookin' woman! She wore animal skins and a headband with a flaming red diamond!" Coconuts said "A flaming red diamond headband? That could only be the notorious Kella the intergalactic Huntress!" Robotnik said "For years, I've waited for the day when I would meet thos amazing Amazon!" Robotnik said "Katella goes from planet to planet and captures rare, exotic, and unusual living specimens, which she sells to zoos in other galaxies!" He said "And I know how to cash in on it! The hedgehog and wolf are doomed!" He said.