Musta Been a Beautiful Baby

Third Person's POV

We start this chapter in a laundromat "You're all washed up, you 'Big deals, we are the heroes!' Rodent and dog wise guys pain in the neck!" Scratch said as Grounder who's holding a remote control in his hand, is standing next to Scratch and presses the button and the door on a giant lottery ball spinner that Sonic, Brody and Tails are in.

"Yeah, Sonic and Brody! See you around! And around and around!" Grounder said as the spinner spins Sonic, Brody and Tails "Yeow! Whoa! Whoa! Who!" Brody and Sonic said "Sonic, Brody, I'm getting dizzy!" Tails said as Scratch and Grounder.

Sonic and Brody spin through the spinner escaping ut with Tails. Scratch and Grounder turn ariund and stare in shock "Heh you and Brody are also getting that annoying static cling, little bud!" Sonic said as static electricity forms in Brody and Tails' fur and pieces of paper flies onto their bodies "And now that you're fluffed and dried..." Scratch said as Grounder goes to a satellite, known as the Automatic Static Schmatic beam, pointed at Sonic, Bridy abd Tails.

"It's time to turn on Dr. Robotnik's new bean!" Grounder said "You'll be destroyed by your own body's electricity! Bwahahaha!" Scratch said as Grounder pulls the lever makijg the beam zap the trio and various clothes stick to their bodies "Ew, I hate when that happens!" Brody said "I've got an idea!" He said and he and Sonic spin around the beam "Sorry, we didn't hear that! Could be a little too much... static!" Sonic said as they point the beam at Scratch and Grounder, Bridy pulls the lever zapping Scratch and Grounder, then Sonic opens a dryer and tosses various clothes at Scratch and Grounder "Incoming!" Sonic said as Scratch and Grounder get buried in a pile of clothes and he and Brody pull out a slingshot and they use it to launch Scratch and Grounder away "So long!" Brody and Sonic said and the three wave their arms as this is revealed the events were recorded by Robotnik.

"Well, that was the videotape, boys. What do you have to say for yourselves?" Robotnik asks "I laughed, I cried. I give it a thumbs-up!" Scrath said "I give it a thumb and two fingers!" Grounder said "Well, I do have obe snall criticism; the ending, it was a little, uh..... predicatble!" Robotnik said "I might as well face it, with you two idiots working for me, it may take me years to capture Sonic and Brody!" He said and Scratch drops the idea that it would be easier to capture an old Sonic and Brody "That's it! I'll invent a ray that will prematurely age Sonic and Brody until they are just a wrinkled old bag of bones!" Robotnik said and creates his decriptizing ray and tests it on a couple of rats and it works and Robotnik laughs.

*Meanwhile*

Tails is sitting at a table with a knife and fork "I'm hungry! Sonic and Brody promised they'd be right back with some major munchables!" Tails said and Brody run to the table woth Sonic "Have we ever lied to you, little buddy?" Brody and Sonic asks "Oh boy! What'd you guys get?" Tails asks and Sonic and Brody show him sand-like substances "Chili dogs!" Brody said "Is there anything else?" Sonic asks "Uh, looks a little dry, huh?" Tails said "That's cause they're instant chili dogs!" Sonic said "Check this out!" Brody said  as they prepare three piles of instant chili dogs abd pour water on them turning the mix into chili dogs "Better eating through chemistry!" Brody said and the three eat the chili dogs "Delicious!" Tails saif "And there's more where that camr from! Look!" Sonic said pointing at a instant food factory "Wow! A whole instant food factory!" Tails said "Yeah, and they even want food testers" Brody said and the three head there.

*Later*

Brody, Sonic and Tails got in the factory and tried a lot of the instant food and Tails ended up eating a lot if the instant mix and decided to drink some water to wash it down. At that same time Scratch and Grounder appeared with the decrepitizer while on te conveyor belt so Sonic and Brody run on the conveyor belt then jump off sending the badniks flying away and the duo rush to Tails "Come on Tails! It's happy trails!" Brody said "Just one little sip of water!" Tails said drinking water and gasps realizing the water is gonna turn the instant mix inside him into food "Uh-oh" Tails said as the instant mix turns into food making his body swell up to the size of a parade float "Oh boy, it must have been somethikg you ate!" Sonic said and Brody looks back seeing Scratch and Grounder rushing to them "Uh-oh. Here comes Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Dumber! Let's race, aces!" Brody said as he and Sonic run away grabbing Tails' hands.