Blank-Headed Eagle

Third Person's POV

Scratch and Grounder were in Robotnik's Fortress watching their favorite show 'Edgar Eagle' "Hang on! Edgar will save you!" Scratch said "Go on, Ellie! Call for help!" Grounder said.

"Aww! Did you see that? Smashed em' into pebbles!" Grounder said "Yeah! Wouldn't it be great to be like him?" Scratch asks as Robotnik walks in "What's going on here?" Robotnik asks "Uh, oh.... we were just, uh... waiting for the news, your nastiness!" Scratch said "Yeah, that's right! We wanted to see if we did anything rotten today" Grounder said "Silence!" Robotnik said "Yes, your rottenness!" Scratch and Grounder said "How many times do I have to tell you two dingbats to do something useful with your spare time, like, uh... kissing my boots?" Robotnik asks and the two did so "All right, dingbots, break time is over. We've got a hedehog and wolf to hunt!" Robotnik said and Grounder went off and Scratch was gonna follow when he saw a comercial to get a Eagle copter kit and he gets it and starts to build it and flies off on it to find Sonic and Brody.

*Meanwhile with sonic and brody*

"Boy, oh, boy what a day, huh kid?" Sonic asks Tails as the three were walking past a cornfield "It's awful peaceful, Sonic and Brody" Tails said and Brody looks at Tails.

"It's good for you, kiddo. Makes you appreciate the simple things, like.... like... fresh jalepeños on your chili dogs!" Brody said "Now I get it! You think Farmer Peck will give us a chili-dog!" Tails said "Could be! He sure was hot to get us out here!" Sonic said "I wonder why he sounded so worried" Tails said "He must br one of those jumpy types. What could go wrong out here? Cows mooing, bird singing, flowers blooming, bees buzzing..." Brody said and his ear twitches "Buzzing real loud!" Brody said as they see Scratch flying on the Eagle-copter "Eat flaming egg-bombs, hedgehog and wolf! Bwahaha!" Scratch said firing egg bombs at them as Sonic and Brody grab Tails and run off "Come back here, you prickly pest!" Scratch said but lost the duo "Where'd they go? Where'd they go?" He asks as Sonic, Brody and Tails dressed as police officers fly up to Scratch with Tails' help "All right, buddy, pull over!" Brody said "Aw, come on, officer! What'd I do wrong?" Scratch asks "Let's go, buddy, down!" Sonic said "Aw, fudge!" Scratch said as they all land.

Brody and Sonic hold notebooks and are writing down things "Operating an Eagle-copter without a seatbelt, operating an Eagle-copter without enough brains to run a little red wagon" Brody said "Now waot a minute, officer!" Scratch said "No, you wait a minute! Don't interrupt my partner! You robot chickens make sick! Get a couple of pints of motor oil in you, and suddenly you're tough guys! Okay, mister, you chill right there!" Sonic said "Golly, officer. How long?" Scratch asks "Till you get a clue, geek!" Brody and Sonic said dropping the act and they run off "Oh no! It's you two! Okay, hedgehog and wolf, it's payback time!" Scratch said

Scratch was back on the Eagle-copter and Sonic tricked Scratch and moved the Egg-bomb cannon up and jump off and as Scratch pulls the fuse it damages the propeller causing the Eagle-copter to fall down and crash.