Robotnikland

Third Person's POV

We start in Robotnik's fortress as Scratch and Grounder were preparing Robotnik a breakfast of his liking. Robotnik turns around and picks up his newspaper and looks through it and an articule gets his attention "Just a minute! Scratch! Grounder! Do you realize what day this is?" Robotnik asks "No, what day is it?" Scratch asks "It's Sonic and Brody's birthday!" Robotnik said "Terrific!" Grounder sa8d "Yes, a terrific time to give them a little suprise party!" Robotnik said laughing evilly.

*Meanwhile With the trio*

Sonic, Brody and Tails where sitting at a table next to a hot dog stand. Sonic and Brody are feeling miserable "Looks like this is gonna be a way uncool birthday, Tails" Sonic said "You're the only one who remembered" Brody said and Tails grins happily when he sees a bear chef bring in a chili dog with two candles on it "Happy Birthday Sonic and Brody! Make a wish!" Tails said "We wish we had a real party!" Sonic and Brody said as they blow out the candle.

Meanwhile Robotnik wet to Mobiusland and forced everyone in the park out taking it over "The amusement paek is ours!" Grounder said "Good! Now all we have to do is lure Sonic and Brody to the park!" Robotnik said.

*Back with Sonic and Brody*

The trio miserable eat their halves of the chili dogs. Tails then looks at a clock "Uh, I've got to go to the little fox's room!" Tails said and flies away "Be back in a minute!" He said "No one's fast enough to get past this hedgehog and wolf" Sonic said "Yeah. Tails has set us up for a big suprise!" Brody said as Scratch, disguised as a rat walks to the duo and hands them a ticket to Mobiusland "Hey, blue guy and yellow guy! You two look like you could use a free ticket to Mobiusland!" Scratch said "Thanks!" Sonic and Brody said as Scratch walks away "A party at the park!" Sonic said "Cool move, Tails!" Brody said and the duo runs away. At the same time Tails walks in with Miss Possum, Leo and a racoon and an elephant citizen "Suprise!" Tails said and they all gasp when they see Sonic and Brody are gone "Sonic? Brody?" Tails asks "Where could they have gone?" Miss Possum asks.

*Later at Mobiusland*

Sonic and Brody run to the ticket booth where Grounder was in disguise and the duo give him the ticket and they head inside. Grounder then grabs a receiver "They've entered the park!" Grounder said.

Sonic and Brody run into the park around "Hmm. I wonder where are we gonna get our suprise!" Sonic said when the Egg-O-Matic fly over them "Suprise!" Robotnik said "Robotnik?" Brody asks "I've got something special planned for you two!" Robotnik said and pulls a lever and the duo gasps as an iron gate closes over the hole in the dome "You two didn't think I'd forget your bithrday, did you, Hedgehog and Wolf?" Robotnik asks as Outside the sign MOBIUSLAND falls revealing a new sign named ROBOTNIKLAND.

"Welcome to Robotnikland, where every ride has been redesigned to give you a birthday you'll never forget and never survive either!" Robotnik said laughing evilly flying away "We've got a suprise for you too, Robuttnik!" Sonic said as he and Brody spin at the iron gate blocking the entrnace but to no avail. The duo grunt as they land with a thud "Yeow! Tempered steel!" Brody said and they spin on the ground like a tornado but to no avail "Reinforced concrete!" Sonic said "That mustached menace has beefed up the exits! Oh well" Brody said "Guess we'll makd the best of my free pass and have some fun on the rides!" Sonic said and the two run away.

*At PIN-BALL BLIZZARD*

"Pinball! This ought to be cool!" Sonic said as the duo spin and jump into the giant pinball machine and the lever pushes them forward and they bounce off the bumpers as Robotnik watches from the security room "We'll see how those pesky hedgehog and wolf enjoy this!" Robotnik said and the machine growls at Sonic and Brody and laughs wickedly as elecgric sparks emit from the bumperd "Huh?" Sonic and Brody ask losing their balance and a pinball flipper pushes Brody foward and a set of spinning blades pops up in a hole as Brody screeches to a halt near it "Whoa!" Brody said as his left foot stops over the hole and the blade cuts off half of hus left shoe and Brody looks at his toes in concern.