Tails Prevails

Third Person's POV

We start in a desert as the sun starts to set. The sky grows dark, Sonic and Brody are outrunning the giant shadow with Tails flying behind them "yeah, faster than the speed of night!" Brody and Sonic said "Wheee! It's still today!" Tails said "Hey!" Sonic and Brody said screeching to a halt and Tails lands next to them "We just realized!" Sonic said "Our birthday's this tuesday!" Brody said "That's only three days away!" Tails said as the sky grows dark and crickets chirp and Sonic and Brody look up in confusion "Well, two days away now!" Tails said "Wow, we can hardly wait!" Sonic and Brody said and the two high five and start running in place "Let's head for Sky city!" Sonic said "They really know how to throw a party" Brody said "music, food and tons of presents!" Sonic and Brody said running off "Presents? Oh no! What am I gonna get Sonic and Brody?" Tails asks worried when Sonic and Brody run back and grab Tails' arms "Let's speed kiddo!" Brody said and the duo runs away pulling Tails along "Whoa!" Tails said.

*At Sky city*

Tails is walking across the sidewalk with both his hands behind his back "It's almost Sonic and Brody's birthday, and I don't have a present for them yet!" Tails said and looks inside a window next to him which is revealed to have a toy car, a jack-in-the-box, a toy robot, a toy rocket and a toy van with missiles "Sonic and Brody are my best buddies too! They deserve something great! Somehow I gotta get some money!" Tails said.

*Later*

Tails is in te front yard of a green house, raking leaves "if I get this yard cleaned, Mr. Bradley will pay me ten Mobiums. I can buy Sonic and Brody a real great present with that!" Tails said and rakes the leaves in a pile then begins to sweat "This is hot work!" Tails said wiping sweat off his head then snaps his finger "But I know how to make it a breeze!" He said and spins his tails and blows the leaves away, like a leaf blower "Nothing to it!" Tails said as the leaves fly into the yard of a stork citizen "Hey, you kid!" The stork said "Huh?" Tails asks "I spent all morning raking them leaves off my lawn! Get em' off!" The stork said "Uh, yes sir. Now I have two lawns to do. Oh well! I guess I'm just gonna have to blow them harder!" Tails said spinning his tails faster "Faster! I gotta go faster!" He said and wind from Tails' tails blow at the stork and leaves fly by him and suddenly Tails has created a tornado from his tails "Oh no! I can't stop!" Tails said "Hey, put me down! Hoho! Help!" The stork said as Tails had created a tornado "Help, Sonic! Brody!" Tails said as the tornado spins out of control. Sonic and Brody were cuddling eachother and about to feed each other a chili dog when they heard Tails "wha?" Sonic asks and they see the tornado "Uh-oh! Tornado!" Brody said and the two run off leaving their chili dogs and they run to Tails' tornado "Gotta create a counter-force!" Brody and Sonic said as the two run up to the tornado and spins in the opposite of its direction causing the tornado to die down. Tails and the stork citizen land on the ground.

Sonic and Brody walk up to Tails glaring at him angrily and tails hides his right hand behind his back "I didn't do it on purpose, Sonic and Brody! Hobest! I was just trying to make some money" Tails said making Sonic and Brody confused.