Honey, I Shrunk the Hedgehog and the Wolf

Third Person's POV

We start in Robotnik's Fortress as Robotnik, Scratch and Grounder are all assembling the Super Shrink Ray "Hurry up, you two! I want this thing finished within the hour!" Robotnik said and they kept working till they finished "Oh, it's finished!" Robotnik said "Yeah! Only, what is it?" Scratch asks "Why, my Super Shrink Ray, of course!" Robotnik said as the Ray charges up and Robotnik walks up to a plastic dome "With it, I will shrink key Mobian cities and place them in this contained habitat, where I will enslave their puny inhabitants and force them to give me all their natural resources, then return the natural resources to normal size by reversing polarity of the Shrink Ray" Robotnik said "And use all these ill-gotten gains to further my plans fof world domination of Mobius! Phew! The more complicated my schemes get, the harder they are to say in onr breath!" Robotnik said with a sigh.

*Meanwhile at Mole Mountain*

Sonic, Brody and Tails where outside a mile with McMole standing on a dock where the rest of the Mole miners have gathered around "Now listen up, Moles, our production's been going down, and the boss is threatening to shut the coal mine! That's why I invited Sonic and Brody to give us some tips on speeding things up!" McMole said "You guys tired of being slow-mo's, huh?" Sonic asks and all the mole miners nod "All right, if you want to produce more, you've got to move faster! Tails?" Brody asks "I'm with you guys!" Tails said running away and then comes back carrying a crate filled with shoes identical to Sonic and Brodys. Tails dumps all the shoes out of the crate "Super slick kicks! Get em' while they're hot!" Tails said "And if you want to dig deeper, you've got to use your head!" Sonic said as the moles put on the identical shoes "Coming right up!" Tails said flying into the air and carries another crate and dumps its contents which are hard hats that resemble either Sonic's head or Brody's head and the moles put them on "Now you remember what Sonic and I showed you earlier today?" Brody asks "Well, what are you waiting for? Let's see you juice!" Sonic said and the mole miners all gear up to run "Up, over and Dig!" The mole miners said aa they run into the mine and dig as fast as they can, using picaxes, shovels and even their bare hands "Way to go, moles! With those Sonic and Brody hats and sneakers, our production will be up in no time!" McMole said and shakes hands with Sonic and Brody.

*Meanwhile at Robotnik's Fortress*

"It's working beyond my wildest dreams! I've got forests, oil, iron ore, precious gems!" Robotnik said "There's only one thing left to make my resources complete, coal! Scratch, Grounder, is the Shrink Ray locked onto the last city?" Robotnik asks "Yes your grossness!" Scratch said "Well, what are you waiting for? Zap them!" Robotnik said and he does so and the beam reflects off a satellite and zaps the mine the trio and the moles are all in. The mine shrinks and the trio and McMole look around confused "What's happening?" McMole asks "We're shrinking!" Tails said as the beam retracts and carries the shrunken mine back to Robotnik's fortress and Scratch and Grounder dropped the mine into the plastic dome and Robotnik closes the top "It's done! Welcome my itty-bitty citizens!" Robornik said "Oh no! It's Robotnik!" Tails said "I am your supreme ruler, and I need natural resources, so get to work, double time!" Robotnik said "That rotten egg has shrunken Mole Mountain!" Brody said "What'll we do, Brody and Sonic?" McMole asks "Not sure yet. We think better when we are running!" Sonic said and the duo runs off.

The duo run across the mine with Tails flying behind them. Sonic and Brody stop when they reach the edge ofthe dome and press both hands against it "How are you gonna get through that plastic wall guys?" Tails asks and the duo try to spin against it but fail due to their small size "Maybe we can help you, Sonic and Brody! All we've got to do is put our heads together!" McMole said "Well what are you waiting for?" Sonic asks "Dig in!" Brody said and they all manage to break through the plastic dome.

They all escape cutting a hole on the edge of the dome and smoke emits from the heads of McMole and the mole miners "It burns!" McMole said "Robotnik just enlarged a tanker truck, Sonic and Brody!" Tails said "That means his ray can enlarge us too! The only problem is..." Brody said and runs to the edge of the table followed by Tails and Sonic "Getting from here to there!" Brody said pointing at the ray "No sweat, Brody! All we need is a little tail wind!" Tails said and walks behind Brody and grabs Brody's body and flies as Sonic grabs onto Brody's hands "We'll be at that ray device in no time!" Tails said and turns a corner near a ledge and the trio ends up caught in a spider web losing their helmets "Oh great! Robotnik must have set traps for us!" Tails said.