Chapter 44

Anna's POV:

I swung the door open with excitement ready to yell hi but stopped when I saw only one person.

"Where is she?" I asked a very glum looking Michael.

"She's not coming." He whispered. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged as tightly as possible without hurting my baby bump.

"It's okay." I whispered.

"I'm going to go home, Dad's already gone and mum's going to my nans for few weeks. I need to take care of the kids." He said glumly and started to walk away before I could stop him to have a talk. I shut the door and went inside. I'm supposed to be due in a couple of days and I'm freaking out. Zayn said it was best if I stayed with my maternal family when he wasn't at home, just incase. He was with the boys today, something about a final interview of some sort. I don't know, I'm on maternity leave so yeah.

I spent the day with my sisters, Hannah and Celina. They were so excited, it was adorable. Around 5pm Zayn called and told me he was on his way home, he seemed tired so I told him to just beep the horn when he's outside the house. I decided to call Michael and find out the full story.

"Hey." He said quietly.

"What happened?"

"She has so much anger in her, she's so stubborn too. I told her what I did and she got even more angrier."

"And you left?"

"What was I suppose to do?"

"Michael you dimwit, you should of stayed and showed her how much you love her." I heard a beep and started walking towards the door.

"But..."

"No, she needs to know how much you need her." I smiled at Zayn and walked down the path.

"I did but she said she doesn't want to see me ever again."

"You shouldn't have le...ahhhhhh" I yelped in pain and the phone dropped from my hand. I heard Michael calling my name.

Zayn's POV:

I watched her walk out the door and give me her bright smile. It immediately made me smile back, I love how she still has that affect on me. She was on the phone, probably Tyler or Michael. I looked down and saw a new text from Niall and started to reply but heard Anna yelp. I looked up and saw her clutching her lower belly. The phone fell to the ground and her knees started to bend as she continued groaning loudly in pain. I ran towards her.

"Hey. What's wrong? Adam! Sarah!" I yelled as I held her, we were sitting on the floor now, she was still crying out loudly in pain.

"Oh my fucking gosh! It's the fucking baby! Oh my gosh!!" She shouted. I got my phone out and immediately dialled for an ambulance, everyone ran out from inside. Everyone started screaming frantically.

"Erm lets pick her up and take her inside." Ayaz said sounding unsure.

"AAAAAARRRRRGGHHHH! IT'S COMING OUT!" Anna growled in pain, i winced at the volume. Ayaz came closer and attempted to help me pick her up. Instead she grabbed the hair on my back of my head and screamed again, I yelped as I felt hairs being ripped out.

"Where the hell is the ambulance!" I yelled, just on que I heard the sirens.

"It's okay, the ambulance is here." I tried to comfort her, we then heard another loud splash and I looked down to notice a pool of greenish water.

"No, it shouldn't be green! Arrrghhh. I read in the leaflet! It should be clear! OH MY GOD get me in a fucking wheelchair! NOOOWWW!" Anna wailed and growled in pain.

"What? Why shouldn't it be green!?" I was pulled back so the paramedics could get to Anna.

"The baby's pooed inside of here that why it's green. We need to get the baby out as soon as possible." The paramedic spoke. What the...? It took a shit inside...they need to get the baby!

"Get it out then!!!!" I yelled as they put her on the stretcher. I got inside the ambulance with them and watched as they continued doing whatever the hell it was they were doing. How the hell does a baby take a shit inside the womb?!  When we got to the hospital, we were rushed to the labour ward. I swear these people work so fast.

"Okay, you need to push when we tell you too." The doctor told Anna. Female if you must know.

"Okay, just be calm. I'm here okay. Take deep breaths. Deep breaths."  I whispered as I pushed her sweat drenched hair out of her face. She forced a small smile as she continued exhaling and inhaling. Her cheeks were stained by her tear streams. Her body was covered in sweat and she was quivering in pain. 

"And...now." As soon as the doctors said that Anna started screaming and squeezing my hand and shoulder. Definitely gonna leave bruises. 

"Okay, I can see the baby, Just a couple more." The doctor advised.

"C'mon baby we can't do it."

"No, I can't. No." Anna cried.

"C'mon baby, you can." I kissed her cheek as she pushed again.

"Nearly there. one large push, Mrs Malik."

"On the count of 3 baby, 1..2..3." I squeezed Anna's hand and after a few seconds we finally heard a baby's crying. I hugged Anna tightly as she slumped into my arms. 

"I wanna hold my baby, please." Anna whimpered as we both had tears down our cheeks. 

"Here you go, Mr and Mrs Malik. Your baby."  As she handed Anna our crying baby. Anna's dimples were clear on the baby's cheeks. Light brown hair and hazel eyes. A mixture of both our features. That's our baby alright. My insides were tingling with warmth, the feeling is amazing. 

After our room was cleared up and we had cleaned up too, I decided to go to the waiting room and let everyone know. I walked and saw no one then remembered they were given their own room to sit in because the boy's were here. I opened the door and everyone started yelling everything at me, I didn't even bother saying anything till they had shut up.

"So who wants meet my son?"  I asked  excitedly once they all had calmed down, which of course led to another round of screaming and yelling.

A/N: Yes I know I took forever and this is probably very short and crap but I'm so sorry!! I don't even have a reasonable excuse....

On another note only about 1/2 chapters left! And this time I mean it! Keep voting and sharing!!

Thank you!