Chapter 24

Anna's POV:

I woke up in my bed with Zayn still asleep. I took a shower and got dressed in a pair of jogging bottoms and a baggy t-shirt. I put my trainers on, grabbed a pair of toast and headed out for jogging.

I ran through the park, while running I thought about what happened yesterday. It kinda pissed me off that this guy was stalking and trying to hurt me. I didn't even know him and he knew who I was. It pissed me off even more that he could stand there in the store like that and disrespect Dad like that then continue to stalk me. Fucking wanker. My phone started to vibrate so I stopped to pick up.

"Hello?" I said out of breathe.

"Anna? What's wrong?"

"Nothing Dad, I came out to jog. What's up?"

"Oh nothing...actually I want you to be careful."

"Dad, what's wrong?"

"It's nothing don't worry."

"Dad, I can tell when somethings wrong so just tell me."

"Rob and his family have moved in to the area. Yesterday was their second week here."

"Oh...don't worry about me Dad. I'll be home in an hour."

"Honey, I want you to be safe. Promise me you'll stay by the main roads."

"I am Dad, promise."

"Love you darling."

"Love you more Dad." I put the phone down and decided to go home straight away. I knew they'd stress out even though they know where I am. I turned around putting my headphones back in and started jogging back home. It would take half an hour from here. I turned in to a street after 15 minutes and realised a group of fans were there and were screaming non - stop over some pictures. As much as I loved them I was seriously not in the mood for this and I didn't want to hurt their feelings. Without them noticing me I turned around and ran into a different street. Damn the bloody street looked longer than the other. I started jogging down it hoping to get home and rest. And eat...the toast wasn't enough for me. Damn where's Niall when you need him, he's always got food on him. I stopped when a little girl dropped on the other side of the street. She was crying and no-one was coming to help. I being the good samaritan I forgot my hunger and went over to help her.

"Hey, stop crying. Your a big girl. How old are you?" I asked her softly.

"5." She cried.

"Don't worry. Where's your house?" She pointed to the house behind us. Before I could do anything some one started shouting.

"Ravenna!"

"Mummy!" The little girl cried. The woman came running towards her and picked her.

"What happened?" The mother asked her but she was too busy crying so I decided to answer for her.

"She was running and fell over. I was jogging past when she fell so I came over." I told the woman and she looked at me, she was slightly confused which confused me even more.

"Err...thank you. Honey can you come out please? Ravenna might need to go to the hospital. She's got a deep cut." She shouted back to someone, her loud voice startled me. 

"I'm going to go now. Be a good girl." I smiled at the little girl and, she waved at me. Bless her.

"Anna?" Some one called my name and I looked back to see Rob. Please don't tell me they live here. This is bloody 10 streets away from ours! I sighed and shook my head from side to side. I put my head phones back in while I saw his son - my stalker - come out. I turned and started walking off. Some one tapped my shoulder, when I turned I saw all of them staring at me intensely. There was Rob and I'm guessing the mother was his wife, the stalker, Ravenna, another girl who looked around 13. Then another girl came out, she looked around 17, holding hands to a boy who looked around 8. I was confused as to why he stopped me. I pulled my headphones out.