Chapter 26

Anna's POV:

"Girls the cars are here!" Dad shouted at us. I was ready, just waiting for my sisters and sister-in-laws to get ready.

"You guys look great, let's go now!" I moaned.

"Just because you're done and you look perfect." Hannah muttered. I just laughed at them and walked downstairs. As I walked down the stairs I saw everyone waiting. I took my phone out and took a picture of everyone and the flash made them all look up.

"Hey come on man, I weren't ready." Adam complained.

"It's a natural picture, no stupid poses no nothing. Just perfect." I smiled and walked down to them. 

"You guys all look great." I told them all while I hugged Aiden. Who by the way I must say looked like a young prince in his suit with the royal blue tie to match us all. Us girls were wearing a lovely royal blue dress, Mum was wearing the same colour but a different dress from us. While the boys matched us by wearing a royal blue tie. Ayaz wasn't though, he wore a nice shiny white to match his tuxedo.

"Our little sister looks beautiful today, you'll be the most pretty one there." Adam smiled at me.

"After Talia of course." Ayaz said quietly.

"Oh I see how it is. You ain't even married yet and you haven't even seen her yet today and your already choosing her over me?" I said as I raised my eyebrow at him. 

"I'm joking, of course my sister is going to look the best today." He chuckled as he pulled me in to a hug. We waited for the others to come down and when they did we got into the cars. I got in to Zayn's car. He wouldn't stop complimenting me, he looked handsome today as well so I continued complimenting him.

We arrived at the hall and the boys were all there, including Paul, Paul's family , Tyler and Tyler's family. The twins looked so adorable. Iqra would've been with them if she was here today. I was pulled out of my thoughts of Iqra when we were told to go inside. 

Inside everyone settled into their seats and waited for the bride to enter the hall. We were all sat next to our partners. Zayn and I had the Tyler's daughter Lea with us. Bless her, she was beautiful. Zayn seemed to be getting along with her perfectly. I smiled at him, he was cooing at her but stopped when the Talia's entrance arrival was announced. We all turned around to see her. Sean was walking her down the aisle with their younger sisters walking behind her and her nephew in front of her throwing petals. I smiled as they walked to the front stage, Ayaz stared at her admiringly. When they got to the front they stared at each other lovingly and waited for the Nikah rituals to start. A Nikah is the Muslim marriage, this wasn't a traditional Pakistani wedding but we are still Muslims. Well not exactly, Mum is half English, quarter Bengali and quarter Pakistani. Yeah confusing I know but not as confusing as it makes Hannah's, Celina's and my background. We just say we're mixed race and never go further in to details. Dad is fully English and my brothers were all half Bengali but they grew up with Dad so you could barely tell they had a Bengali side. Back to the wedding, they had just finished saying the yes. Her mum was in tears...so was my mum. I started laughing at my mum she was so emotional at Aiden's and Adam's wedding as well. I tapped my Dad who was sitting in front of me to let him know mum was crying. He saw and brought her over to sit down.

"Katie stop crying, he's not leaving us." Dad laughed.

"I know but my babies are all growing up so fast." She sobbed. I stood up and went over to congratulate the couple and Zayn came with me. I gave Talia a hug and went to my brother who was smiling like a douche bag. 

"Mum's crying over you. Wipe that goofy smile off, it's giving all your dirty thoughts away." I joked as I hugged him.

"Oi shut up you." He said as he started tickling me.