Chapter 35

Anna's POV:

"Anna! You're going to hurt yourself!"

"Let her play, Rob."

"I don't want her to get hurt, you know I hate it when she cries."

"Dada! Look at me!"

"I see you princess. Now come down, Dada's scared."

"Coming Dada." I watched the little girl jump off the climbing frame and run towards Rob. Where the hell am I? That little girl...that's me. Why am I running to him? I move forward when I feel a grip on my shoulder, I gasped in shock and immediately turned around.

"Aiden." I cried as I crushed him in a hug.

"You need to go back." He whispered into my hair.

"What? Go back? Where?" I asked frantically as I pulled back. He put his hands on my shoulders and turned me around and showed me the most horrific scene ever.

"What's wrong with them? Why are they all so upset?" I asked as I held onto Aiden's hand. 

"Think." As soon as the word left his mouth everything came flashing back, the kidnapping and torturing.

"How do I go back? I don't want to see them hurt." I panicked.

"It's simple." He whispered while walking back.

"Wait. I'm not leaving without you. Aiden come back, please." I cried as my brother's figure disappeared. How the hell do I bloody get back? I turned around and screamed as I saw that Jake approach me. I closed my eyes hoping he'd go away.

I felt someone put pressure on my chest, I gasped and opened my eyes. Everything was white and it hurt my eye sight. I saw a couple of figures in my eye sight, they had green masks covering the lower half of their faces. They were yelling stuff to each other, but I couldn't understand them. I felt a small sting in my upper arm and everything started blacking out again.

I groaned as I felt pain all over my body. 

"Anna?" A voice croaked. I hummed in response, I didn't want to talk and cause more pain.

"You awake? Babe?" Zayn's voice seemed so worried.

"Yes." I squeaked. My throat burned in pain but I didn't want Zayn to worry.

"Ayaz, call a nurse. Quickly! She's up." I winced at the volume of his voice hurt.

After the long process having every inch of my face and body checked out and made sure that I'm okay they finally gave me some painkillers. It helped but I felt some stings in parts of my body. Apparently I was out for 3 days.

"Hey, princess. How you feeling?" My uncle Joey asked as he entered the room.

"I'm alive, Uncle Joey. Fractured ribcage, broken arm and leg, concussion, scars. Well my leg will be healed by the time I get out form here but still." I smiled at him but regretted telling him the details when I saw the pain etched on his face.

"Hey, I'm fine. Where's my ice-cream?"

"I see after everything, the ice cream obsession hasn't left my dear niece." He chuckled.

"Well duhh."

"You ain't allowed it until you get out."

"That isn't until another few weeks!" I moaned.

"3, to be exact." My mouth formed an O shape. I can't live without ice cream for that long!

The others joined us and we were just having general conversations, when the police decided to make their dramatic entrance.