Chapter 22

Anna's POV: 

"SILENCE!" I yelled to Sarah, Emily, Talia, Hannah and Celina. They were arguing about the shopping for both weddings. Talia was complete, she just needed to pick up her dress today.

"We will pick up the dress last. We will go check out all the stores for my wedding shopping first." I said more calmly this time.

"Talia, go home and spend some time with your family." I smiled at her.

"Don't worry about the dress, I'll drop it off when I collect it." I gave her a hug and soon she was gone. The rest of us got in to our cars and headed towards the mall. Mum, Dad, Adam, Ayaz and Aiden were meeting us there. The girls were all excited and I was dreading it. I hate shopping. Zayn and the boys were all with their families this week. We reached the mall and I didn't fail to spot the rest of them. Aiden was bullying Ayaz by chasing him while Adam was laughing at them Mum and Dad were caught up in their own conversation. I got out the car and ran up behind to Adam and jumped on his back. He stumbled as I caught him off-guard but steadied himself and spun around.

"Let's get this over and done with." I complained. Before I knew it the girls had run into a store for men's suits and shirts. I was happy we started off here, I need some time to get used to the whole thing before I get dragged into the girl's stores.

"Ohh I like this." Mum said as she picked up a silver tie.

"I want my family matching with me, since I'm wearing silver jewellery I want all the men wearing a silver tie. And the one mum's holding is perfect!" I told everyone. Mum's eyes went all teary.

"Mum, come on, there's another 2 months left." I whined as I gave her a hug.

"I know but my baby is growing up so fast. It was only yesterday when you were running around in diapers." She sobbed as she wiped away her tears. My hand slammed my forehead as my brothers started laughing.

"Awh likkle Anna running around in diapers." Adam teased me. I smirked at him.

"Hey Emily did you know that Adam used to..." I couldn't finish my sentence as Adam slammed his hand onto my mouth and got me in a head-lock. We play-fighted with each other until I hit him where the sun don't shine accidentally. I put on my most innocent face and ran to find Dad. I heard Adam groan in pain. I giggled and when I found I gave him a hug. I gave him the biggest smile I could, I only smile like that for my Daddy. It soon turned upside down when I saw his red eyes.

"Daddy, are you crying?" I whispered as I wrapped my arms around him.

"I cant believe your getting married. Me and the boys said you won't leave the house without us until you're about 40. Here you are getting married at the age of 18. You've grown up so fast. I can't believe my daughter is going to leave me." He sniffed. I felt my tears fall down my cheeks. I hugged him tightly.

"Don't cry Daddy, I promise to visit you everyday. If I can't come over and visit you , I'll call everyday. I'll stay over during holidays and friday nights. I don't want to leave you either."

"Hey, daughters are destined to leave us and go to their husband's houses.It doesn't matter how long we hold on to you, we're going to have to let you go one day or another. You'll always have your room back at home." He kissed my forehead and pulled back to look at me. I giggled as i realised that we had just cried in public. I wiped his tears away and grabbed his hand.

"Let's go back to see what they're doing." He kissed my hand and nodded. I wiped my tears and looked up to see everyone huddled by mum who looked like she had just seen a ghost. And there was man, he was surrounded by some kids and boy who looked the same age as Ayaz. They man was saying something and trying to talk to Hannah who looked really confused and scared. Ayaz had her secured in his arms. Dad let go of my hand and went and stood infront of Mum.

"Guys what's wrong?" I asked Adam who looked like he was going to explode.

"This man keeps trying to talk to Mum and Hannah." He muttered.

"Mum?" I asked who now looked heart and weak.

"Ayaz, take the girls and Aiden go." Dad ordered Ayaz. I didn't move.

"Rob you need to leave now." Dad said as he took Mum's hand and pulled her behind him.

"Daddy, what's wrong?" I looked up at the man and noticed that it was the same man from my nightmares.

"Anna, my darling you've grown so much. How are you? Why are you calling him Daddy?" He asked me but I just started in horror. This Rob took a step closer to me but Dad put his arms out and stopped him from coming any closer.

"She's daughter, get out my way." His sentence startled me. Is this my biological father? I barely recognised him. Slowly images of him from my childhood came to mind. It was him. What the hell does he want?

"No, she's MY daughter and if you know what's best for you I suggest you stay the hell away form my family." Dad threatened him. I looked at mum who seemed really pissed now.

"What do you want Rob?" She sneered at him.

"I just saw you and then I saw my daughters. I just wanted to talk to my kids." He growled back.

"There not your daughter's. You lost the right to be their father the moment you left. They're my children now."

"Yes they are!"

"No we're not! He's my Dad! No one else!" I said sternly.

"Don't talk to my dad like that." The boy next to him told me.

"Tell your father to watch how he talks to my Dad then!" I spat back. Suddenly Ayaz grabbed mum and my hand and pulled us away. i glanced back to see Dad and Adam talking to them. More likely threatening them.

A/N: Hope you guys liked this! I know it's short but still! I thought it'd be best to end it here. Share/comment/vote! xx