Chapter 36

Anna's POV:

*7 Months Later*

"SHE HAD A GIRL!" I heard someone yell downstairs. Emily went into labour yesterday night. I've been in bed for a couple of weeks because of my ribcage, I fully broke it while playing with Aiden in the park. It's pretty much healed again but it still hurts. And to make things worse, I've caught a cold. Michael has been trying to apologise but I told him to leave before I hit him where the sun don't shine. He has but sometimes still tries. Jake was captured 5 months ago, he came back because apparently the money was fake. Stupid idiot. I'm losing the plot. And these guys going crazy over her baby ain't exactly helping. I mean come on, it's a baby not the end of the world. Zayn's coming home from the VMA's tomorrow, I couldn't go due to being ill. How sad. Not. I'm perfectly fine being on my own. These guys can go crazy over the baby and Zayn can do whatever. I don't care. I don't need them. I closed my eyes and blocked the world out.

Zayn's POV:

I collapsed in my seat on the plane. I was really tired and I miss Anna so badly. I took my wallet out and stared at the picture of Anna and I. I stroked her pretty face and was disturbed by someone coughing. I looked up to see Liam smiling at me.

"Hey man." I whisper as I continue staring at the picture.

"How is she?" I sighed, I knew what he meant. Anna's been acting very differently lately. I know what's wrong but I hate thinking about it.

"Still the same." I sighed.

"You know what's wrong don't you?" I nodded at his question.

"You want to talk about it?" He asked as he put his hand on my shoulder.

"I don't want to admit it yet."

"Admit what?"

"She needs help, Liam."

"What kind of help?"

"I believe she has depression."

"Wh-what? What makes you think that?"

"Think about it Liam. Emily's having a baby girl. Since we all found out, she's been blocking us all off. It's Iqra, she misses Iqra and all this is causing depression."

"Emily had her baby girl early morning in the Uk. Adam sent me a text. I guess it makes sense now. You should take her to the doctors."

"Anna's probably in bed. I know but, she's not even opening up to me about it. I don't want her like this, I want the girl I married back."

"We're in this together, we'll get Anna back." He gave me a hug.

"Thanks, man."

"To get Anna back, we need our Zayn back you know." He said sternly. 

"Let me sleep." I muttered as I pulled away from him.

"Yeah, he's back." He chuckled.

Anna's POV: 

Emily comes home tomorrow, Adam sent us all a picture of their daughter. They decided to name her     Natasha. Mum wanted to name her Iqra, in her eyes Iqra was coming back to us.

*1 Month Ago (Flash back)*

"Iqra. She's coming back to us. We should name her Iqra." Mum exclaimed.

"Yeah, we should. What do you think, Anna?" Emily chirped.

"I think...that's a pathetic idea. Iqra's my daughter's name, I want to keep it that way, whether she's here or not. And Mum, Iqra's never coming back." I said bluntly, but hints of pain were audible in my voice.

I guess they listened to what I said. It's true, my daughter is never coming back. I got up and dressed in a pair of joggers, a white vest with a checkered shirt on top unbuttoned. I went downstairs slowly. I sat on the kitchen table with a piece of taste. After I finished it I took my painkillers. I sat in the living room just flicking through random channels. I sighed as nothing caught my interest. My phone started ringing after a couple of minutes and had an internal debate on whether I should answer or not. 

"Hello?" I muttered in to the phone.

"Hey baby, you okay?" 

"Hey Zayn, yeah I'm fine."

"Good, I'v just landed and I'm on my way to you. I missed you."

"I guess I did too." I muttered and heard him sigh. Don't know what's up with him.

"I love you, Anna. See you soon. Bye. Actually hold up, I'm going to go to our house first, need to drop the luggage off. Bye, love."

"Zayn, wait! Pick me up on the way. I don't want to stay her....Great." He already cut the call. Couldn't he just come pick me up then we could've gone home together.

Zayn's POV:

"The only way to get her out of this is most likely going to a baby. A baby is usually the solution in cases like this." The doctor spoke with pure confidence.

"Thank you, doctor." Paul said as we stood up.

"You alright, son?" Paul asked as I got in my car.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. Thanks for coming."

"No problem. Let me know if you need anything else." I nodded at him and started my car.

Am I ready for a baby? Will Anna be happy with a baby? Will having a baby affect my career? Would it affect Anna and I's relationship? Am I ready to be a Dad?

Thinking about all these questions, I ended up in front of my in-laws house in no time. I walked in and found Adam in the living room with the younger girls and Aiden. I had a little talk with them and went upto Anna's room. I walked in and found her sitting on the windowsill bench listening to music with her headphones in. I walked up to her and she still hadn't noticed my presence so I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her into me as I buried my head into the crook of her neck. She smelt as delicious as ever.

"Hi baby." I murmured in to her neck.

"Hi." She whispered back as she leaned back into me. I picked her up and took her to the bed. Absentmindedly, I started undressing her as she did the same to me.

I stroked her bare back as she slept peacefully next to me. Why did I do that? Am I ready? Am I prepared to be a father for her happiness? I shook my head hoping to get rid of all these thoughts. I sighed and got out of bed and slowly dressed myself. I kissed her head and went downstairs to find Emily was back with her baby.

"Hey Ayaz. Congratulations. I swear they keep you at the hospital for a while?" I asked as I gave Ayaz a hand shake.

"Thanks, man. Yeah but we wanted to come home. You wanna hold her?"

"Sure." I said as he handed his bundle of joy in to my arms. She's beautiful. Just like Iqra was.

Anna's POV:

I got dressed and waked downstairs as I heard lots of chatter. I got to the door and silently took a peak inside. Zayn was holding Natasha. She looked really tiny, not as tiny as my Iqra was. I creeped back to my room and got in bed. I don't need them.

A/N: Hey guys, I hope you like this chapter! If there is a sequel what would you like it to be about??