Chapter 19

Anna's POV:

"Aiden shush, or else he'll see us."

"But..."

"No buts boy."

"Fine." Damn my nephew is one grumpy child. He was dying to go and attack Ayaz's legs. Sarah and I were curious to see how he proposes to Talia so we kind of followed him out. He wasn't wearing anything fancy just casual. Idiot. We watched intently but they were just talking, he admired her which was sweet but I couldn't help but think that he needs to speed up. Then he got down on one knee and pulled a ring out. YES! I mentally screamed. Here reaction was simply yes and she looked so happy. They embraced each other and kissed each others lips. Yeah this was our cue to leave. We tried sneaking through the parking lot. Suddenly my phone started ringing and Sarah ran with Aiden and I was still trying to silence my phone.

"Anna?" Busted, I thought to myself. I turned slightly to see Ayaz and Talia waking towards me. I was so happy to see him I just ran straight into his arms. I heard him chuckle and hug me back tightly. My tears betrayed me and started pouring out instantly. 

"It's okay, stop crying. I'm here now and nothings going to take you away from me again."

"I don't plan on leaving again, do you have any idea how lonely I felt without my brothers?"

"I know, I know. I'm here now and sooner or later Adam will come round too." I pulled away and looked at my brother. He was only 2 years older than me but we behaved like 5 years old twins. I grabbed Talia's hand.

"Talia this is my brat sister Anna. Anna this is Talia." He introduced us and I gave her a hug.

"He's told me alot about you and I just want to say your beautiful and a very strong girl."

"Thank you and I've heard a lot about you too. A certain someone used to forget the meaning of shut up when talking about his beloved girlfriend." I laughed as Aiden pulled my ear. 

"Love you too bro. Now if you'd kindly let go of my poor ear, I would leave and give you and my future sister-in-law some alone time." He finally let go.

"Give me your phone so I can put my number in it and take yours. I want to see you everyday when we're free. i'm not letting you disappear again." I heard the pain in his voice and my tears betrayed me again. I hugged him viciously.

"I promise I won't. I won't leave again." He hugged back.

"I know but I don't want to take any chances." i gave him my phone and he when he was done with it. He kissed my forehead and I ran away feeling like I let go of some of the weight I had been dragging around with me. I ran and saw Sarah and Aiden waiting by the car.

"What happened?" She asked curiously as she watched me smile really widely.

"Yeah he caught me then...let's just say it was a very emotional reunion between the siblings."

"Ahaha, now you need to drive us back soon. Adam will be taking us to the park today along with Emily. Actually, we can't risk you going near the house and you can't drop us around the street either now. I'll just text him and tell him to meet us in the park." She said as she got her phone out.

"I don't really mind as long as you guys aren't  troubled and I need to go to the boys house to pick something up. Well actually get Niall out of bed and take him with me to the studio."

"Err...yeah they'll meet us there. Ayaz and Talia are coming along too. Emily's dying to meet her." 

"Alright, then let's just go get my Nialler." I hid all the emotions from Sarah. Deep down I was hurt that I won't be there. I'd usually be the first to get there. But oh well. I got to the house and got inside. Aiden who was still grumpy ran up in to the living room and started shouting.