Chapter 33

Anna's POV:

The closing ceremony was amazing, I was proud of the guys. I met the Team GB athletes and others from other countries. It was an amazing experience. When I met Tom Daley, I gave him a hug and told him his Dad is completely proud of him. I told him not to listen to stupid haters. This morning Zayn was tired and I had to go meet Mike, he seemed desperate so I told Zayn and left. He seemed a bit reluctant about me meeting Mike but he let me go.

"Mikeey's in luurrvee!" I teased him as he blushed. I giggled at him, I'd never seen this side with him before.

"Anna seriously, shut up." He mumbled.

"Mikey-ikey? I like that nickname. Ha! I'm going to use that from now on!"

"Grr..I will see you later monkey. Bye." He groaned before hugging me slightly and walking off.

"Bye Mikey-Ikey!" I yelled and laughed as he cringed at my loud voice. People in Starbucks either giggled or just started. He called me over to tell me that he's in love with the girl he asked out and was completely whipped. I told him to follow his heart and then started teasing him. I grabbed my caramel frappuccino and headed out. I walked slowly home enjoying the bright weather. The sun was out but it wouldn't be tanning e and making me look like a monkey and the breeze was just awesome.

"Oi!" I heard someone shout and when I looked up I saw a very frustrated looking Michael. I ignored him and carried on walking. Freak! I yelped in surprise when he grabbed me by my arm and spun me around.

"What the fuck? What are y..." I couldn't speak anymore because he clamped his hand to my mouth. I looked up and realised it wasn't Michael. It was some scruffy looking old man. I struggled and tried to scream for help.

"Leave her alone, Jake." Michael yelled from behind.

"I thought you wanted to do this, Michael? You ain't backing out are you?" The scruffy man asked as I scrunched my face up.

"I did but not anymore."

"Oh yeah well I still need the money so I'm going ahead with it." I screamed as his grip got tighter and he strangled me with his other hand. I gasped for air. I looked up to Michael for help when I realised this guy wasn't going to let me go anytime soon. When I looked up I saw worry all over his face and then he moved forward and yanked Jake off me. I dropped to the ground clutching my chest trying to bring my breathing back to normal. When I did I looked back to see the two men fighting viciously. I let out a strangled cry. What the hell just happened?

"Michael?" I tried to yell but it I choked on my own words. I fumbled threw my bag that had dropped to the ground and found my phone. I called 999 and asked for the police. I got up and walked over to the guys fighting and tried to stop it only to be knocked back by Jake. I tried to crawl away when I noticed Jake had been knocked unconscious but I was too late. I felt him wrap his fingers around by ankle and pulled me back. He grabbed me by my neck and lifted me up so high that my feet were dangling in the air.

"Let's see how much you husband is willing to pay for your freedom?" He snarled at me.

"F-fuck you!" I gasped. He strangled me harder.

"Watch that mouth of your before I put it to good use."

"Your sick, you bastard." He slammed me against the wall and clamped my mouth again so no one could hear my screams.

"Watch your mouth!" He snarled once again. I heard sirens and I was grateful. But before I could feel relieved he pulled me forward before slamming my head against the wall. My vision went blurry and there was a horrendous pain at the back of my head. Everything started going black.

Tyler's POV:

"Where the hell is my wife?!" Zayn yelled at the officer who just came in to the house.

"I'm sorry Mr.Malik but there is still no news on your Mrs.Malik." The officer replied.

"It's been a bloody week! What kind of officers are you! You should've found her now!" His blood shot eyes started tearing again, I found myself doing the same. My best friend had been missing for a week now. No one still knows what happened, Michael was found in a deep coma. All we know is that she called asking for help as some man tried to kidnap her but someone she knows intervened and then they were both fighting.

"I'm sorry sir but we're trying our best. If it helps we found a CCTV footage where she was witnessed with her kidnapper." We all looked at him and stood up.

"I want to see it." Her Dad spoke as he came out of his trance.

After a few arguments, Zayn, Uncle Jason, Adam and I ended up at the police station to watch the video. I regretted watching it after I saw Anna struggling against the man. The police had identified him as some guy called Jake.

"I'm going to kill the bastard." Zayn sneered. I looked up to Uncle Jason to see his eyes fully teared and the pained expression on his face made my eyes tear up. I stood up and left. I couldn't handle being around them, it hurt too much.

"Tyler, is that you?" I heard Zahra call out from the top of the staircase.

"Yes." My voice sounded strained. She came into view holding Leah, who was falling asleep. I followed her int the living room and watched as she put her down in her cot to sleep. I stared at my babies, both sleeping peacefully. I haven't been able to sleep since Anna's kidnapping.

"Is there any new news?" She asked as she pulled me down to sit.

"They found a CCTV footage, she was struggling against the bastard." I sobbed dryly into her neck.

We were all having a hard time with this. We were all a mess, Anna was our sunshine. But some selfish bastard stole her from us.

Zahra made me eat and forced me to sleep. I closed my eyes and remembered Anna's cheeky laugh when she pulled pranks on me as I drifted away.

Zayn's POV:

Fuck.My.Life.Fuck.My.Life.Fuck.My.Life.Fuck.My.Life.Fuck.My.Life.Fuck.My.Life.Fuck.My.Life.Fuck.My.Life.Fuck.My.Life.Fuck.My.Life.Fuck.My.Life.Fuck.My.Life.Fuck.My.Life.Fuck.My.Life.Fuck.My.Life.Fuck.My.Life.

Anna, need to find her.

It tore my heart apart as I watched her struggle against the prick. I felt so helpless and still do. I just want her back safe and sound. I'd do anything to hear her voice again. Why us? Why my baby? The fucking media weren't helping either! The whole world is talking about the kidnapping of Zayn Malik's wife.

FUCK!!

I felt my heart stop beating when I arrived to the scene where she was last seen. The contents of her bag was spilled all over the floor. Her phone was on the floor and her beverage was on the floor too. I remembered she came to see Mike. I took her phone and dialled his number immediately. When he told me he left her inside I felt so much more scared for her. He came over shocked, he couldn't believe it. He only just saw her literally 30 minutes ago. It's been a fucking week since I last held her or saw her. I walked over to my bed and lay down holding onto her favourite jumper. It still smelt of her but it was dying out. It was the only way I felt connected to her. I groaned and got out of bed when the house line started ringing.

"Hello?"

"Z-zay-zayn." Her voice was coated in pain and sorrow.

"Anna, are you okay? Baby where are you?" I asked frantically.

"Right here with me." A scruffy voice answered.

"You bastard! What the fuck do you want with my wife?"

"You'll know soon enough, lover boy."

A/N: Hey guys!! I hope you like the new chapter! i won't blab about anything! But this is my last chapter for this week. Eid mubarak to all you muslims! I will update next week hopefully! Love you all! Vote/Comment/share!! Thank you!! xxx