Chapter 7

I couldn't stop thinking of Zayn. It's been a week since I last saw him or the others yet I'm still here thinking about him. Why would some one like him be in love with me? Is this real? I still love Mike. 

"Okay that's enough. Deep thinking. Reading something on your phone over and over again. It's been a week I haven't said anything." Tyler snapped at me. I don't want to lie to him ever again.

"Zayn and I kissed." I blurted out.

"Er..." He just looked at me.

"Ty help me. I couldn't stop thinking of Mike and after we stopped all I said was Mike..." I told him everything that happened before he could scold me for bringing Mike up again. He came and sat next to me.

"Babe I love you but you are the biggest douche bag I've ever met. Mike moved on the day he got tired of you. You're sitting here saying how much you love that cunt while there's a guy out there who wants to try with you. I know I'm being harsh but you need a wake up call girl." I stared at him, I knew what he was saying is true.

"I love him Ty. I can't help it." I cried. He comforted me as I cried my heart out.

"If the first one is true then why'd the second come along. Something like that." I giggled at his attempt to say the quote.

"You know what I'm saying?" I nodded to let him know. 

"I need to go now or else I'm going to be late for work. Make sure you eat." He kissed me goodbye.

I closed my eyes and all I could see was Mike. I tried to imagine Zayn; but all I saw was Mike. I decided to go for a walk to clear my head. I walked through the park and let the wind blow through my hair. I walked down the same path Mike and I went down the first time we went on a proper date.  I remembered how he took my hand and slowly lead me down to a bench that was at the end of it. My life was perfect; what changed it? Why did Mike change? Why was I so blind? Douche bag. 

My heart skipped a beat as I stared ahead. She laughed and he held her hands. Exactly what he'd done with me. My surroundings ran around in circles as I tried to balance my breathing. I turned around and tried to get out of there. My heart compressed together, I held my belly and walked as fast as I could away from there. I felt the tears fill up and pour out. I didn't know what to do. One part of me felt like going back and ripping her head off while the other told me to go and kill him. As I tried to walk in to the block, someone slammed the door in me.

"OMG! I'm sorry." The man said as he realised he's just pushed the door in to a pregnant woman. It kind of hurt but not as much as my heart. I ignored the man and stumbled in to the lift. I looked in to the mirror. I've never felt so ugly in my life before. No wonder Mike didn't like me anymore. I looked away from the mirror in disgust. My stomach was hurting quite a lot now. The lift door opened and I walked towards my door as I looked for the keys in my jacket pocket.

"Anna? What's wrong?" I looked up and saw Zayn. What was he doing here? He should be in Bradford with his family. I fell into his arms and screamed in to his shoulders. He took the keys and got us inside the flat. I continued crying out loudly. I felt his arms tighten around me. Everything looked black to me, all I could see was them..kissing. How many other girls had he taken there? URGH! I couldn't stop crying. 

"Hey, it's okay. I'm here now." He ran his fingertips through my hair.

"No it's not. I'm so stupid." I cried as I thought about the way I said his name when Zayn kissed me. I held my belly as the pain seemed to be getting worse.

"Are you okay? Why you holding your belly like that?" He asked.

"When I got in to the block some one hit the door on me when they opened it." I continued crying.