Chapter 29

Anna's POV:

Zayn looked so adorable when he was lost in his own world. I tried my best not to laugh. Everyone else was either laughing or doing their best to contain it. 

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" Harry, Niall and Louis started chanting. I blushed and Zayn smiled cheekily and started moving closer to me. He was just about an inch away when I felt 2 pairs of arms pull me back.

"I do not want my sister to have a make out session in front of Me." Adam stated while Ayaz gave a disgusted look at the thought. I giggled.

"Aww come on!" Harry whined. I looked up at my brothers who both had their arms wrapped around me. Exactly like when we were younger and I'd get scared of a dog. Except, there was one pair of arms missing. I felt some one tugging my dress and when I looked down I found Aiden holding on to my dress. Maybe Aiden's arms were missing around my shoulders but I had his son to step up for him. I smiled and my eyes started to tear up.

"He's exactly like his dad. His arms wrapped around me." I whispered and they both looked down to Aiden. Ayaz scooped him up and i smiled at the three.

"Let's head back home for the reception everyone." Dad told us. He had pain written all over his face but I didn't say anything about it. As Zayn and I walked towards our car people threw confetti at us.

Back at the house, I changed out of my wedding dress into a cream maxi dress. I let my hair down, it was already curled so I didn't bother doing it again. I headed back down stairs and everyone was dancing. I found Zayn sitting by the table, so I joined him.

"Hello darling." He whispered as I sat down.

"Hi, why ain't you dancing with anyone?" I asked.

"I want my first dance to be with you." He smiled at me.

"Then what are we waiting for?" I said as I stood up.

We slow danced on the dance floor. We never left each other's gaze. I smiled as I leanede my forehead against his chin.

"I love you Mrs. Zayn Malik." He whispered as his index fingers lifted my face up.

"I love you too." I whispered back as I leaned in to kiss him. Like every other time we both smiled into the kiss and I felt the butterflies in my stomach go crazy.

"Come on guys. This is the second time." I turned around to find Tyler grimacing.

"What, you've seen them at it before?" Ayaz asked as he pretended to throw up.

"Yeah, on the goddamn floor." Tyler gagged.

"Shut it...now you know how I felt every time I walked in to you guys and your wives." I muttered.

"Anyway, I just came to see if I could have a dance with the bride?" Tyler smiled.

"Of course, now where's your hot wife Zahra?" Zayn teased as he handed me over to Tyler. Tyler's eyes went wide.

"What actually I think I'm going to go dance with MY wife!" Tyler said as he ran off to find Zahra. Ayaz and I were laughing so much.

"I'm going to find your mum for a dance now. I promised her one." Zayn smiled before leaving me with Ayaz.

"Wow...my baby sister's a married woman now." Ayaz said as we started dancing.

"You do realise I'm the oldest daughter and I'm only a couple years younger than you."

"Yes but you'll always be my baby sister whether your the youngest or not. Remember when we first met. In the mud." He chuckled.

"Yeah..sure I do. You pushed me in the mud." I scowled at him.