Chapter 20

Anna's POV: 

I can't feel anything. What the hell? I forced my eyes open and regretted it. The white lights hurt my eyes. I groaned.

"Anna? Are you awake?"

"No I'm sky diving. What the hell does it look like?"

"Oh my goodness do you have any idea how badly you scared me?"

"I clearly don't." I forced my eyes open once again, so far I could only make out a few heads. Oops.

"Zayn, what the hell happened?" I asked as I tried to get up.

"Ouch. Bad move." I winced as the pain struck my body like lightning.

"Yeah I prefer the numbness." I muttered to myself.

"What?" I heard someone else ask.

"Nialler. Why we all here?" I looked around and noticed Liam and Ayaz were here too. Then I remembered losing control of the car after the idiot.

"It wasn't my fault. That creepy idiot came out of nowhere and just stood in front my car." I said as the pain increased.

"Which idiot? We never said it was your fault?" Ayaz asked as he came closer and held my hand.

"The creepy idiot. It's the 3rd time. The day Zayn proposed to me, remember when I almost punched you it's because I saw him and he disappeared. Then the other day when I waved by at the balcony, he was there. He was just bloody staring at me so I locked all the doors and windows. Then when I was driving he just stood there in front of me."

"It's okay. Breathe. I'm going to rip that cunt's head off."

"Not if I get to him before you kid. I couldn't sleep the whole night, knowing my sister's life was in danger."

"What? Night?"

"You've been knocked out for more than 24 hours. You haven't broken anything but all your organs had quite a huge impact. You got a few cuts and bruises that's pretty much it."

"Damn it, i'm never going to brake a bone am I?"

"What? Are you crazy?" Zayn whisper yelled.

"Ahaha, she's always wanted to break a bone, in her eyes it's cool."

"Your crazy. My heart stopped beating when I heard the loud crash. When I came out I saw your car had crashed into a pole." 

"I'm fine stop stresing about it so much. Ayaz go home and sleep, you as well. You look like zombies. Nialler, food?"

"No, I'm not going and you ain't allowed to eat anything other than fruits. Adam's outside."

"What/ Why not? Why can't I eat...Adam? What's he doing here?" 

"I was working on my car and he was helping me. My hands were dirty so I asked him to put it on speaker and it was Liam. Sorry."

"It's okay, was he...?"

"He was here the whole night praying for you to wake up. He promised to say sorry and never let you go. He regrets everything he said."

"Did anyone else at home find out?"

"Yeah but we didn't say which hospital or anything. They didn't come because Liam explained that they should give you some space." I sighed in relief and smiled at Liam. 

"Hello, how are you feeling?" The doctor said as he walked in.

"I'm feeling okay." He checked a few things.

"This can come out now." He said and before I could ask what, Ayaz's hand covered my eyes. And I felt something tingle in my right arm, it made me shiver. Yeah, it was a needle that had been in me. I wasn't scared I just didn't like seeing them put it in and pulling it out.