Chapter 27

Anna's POV: 

"I want this one." I said after I finally managed come back down to Earth. Hours of searching in so many different stores didn't seem too bad now, the dress was amazing. Every inch of it was amazing. I was starstruck.

"This is amazing. Go try it on!" Sarah squealed as she pushed me inside the try-out rooms. " assistants followed me in after bringing a dress in my measurements. They immediately helped me put the dress on. As I walked out I pulled my crimson red hair behind to my back and froze when I heard a round of gasps. I looked up to see Sarah and Talia in tears while Dad, Adam and Ayaz just stared at me and smiled. Their eyes seemed to be glinting but I ignored it, I didn't think they'd cry seeing me in a wedding dress. Would they?

"You should get it! It's perfect!"  Talia cried before apologising and walking out the store. I looked up to the guys and stared at them smiling slightly. Yeah, they were crying.

"What do you think?" I asked sheepishly when they weren't saying anything.

"Amazing."

"Beautiful."

"Wonderful."

I heard them say at the same time. I smiled brightly at them, before running into them for a group hug. 

"Your going to ruin the dress. Go take it off so we can go buy it." Adam sniffed. Before he could wipe the tear off his face, I cupped his cheeks.

"I always thought that if any of my brothers were to cry at my wedding it would be Aiden but...I never in my life thought it'd be you. I love you, and you Ayaz. Since the accident you two have done your best to help me get through it. you've tried to give me the love he used give to me." I sobbed lightly as I gave my brothers hugs.

"I think you should find Talia." I chuckled to Ayaz I pulled out from their embrace. He chuckled and went. I turned to Dad who was literally balling his eyes out. 

"Your so cute when you cry." I teased him. But he just pulled me into a ferocious bear hug. 

"Kids, you all grow up to fast. Love you princess." He muttered while kissing my head, he turned around and walked off with Adam. I watched them go and looked at Sarah who was looking at me in awe. My lips quivered as I noticed how much she was crying, I knew she was missing Aiden.

"He would've definately cried, more than Mum and Dad probably." She softly, slightly giggling.

"Anna, you are beautiful. Aiden always said it and even though he's not with us he is still saying it. I can hear his voice, literally. Aiden is still with us, here in our hearts. He will be at your wedding. This dress is amazing just like you and please don't forget how lovely you are." She said as she cried, I didn't realise until now that I was crying hard too.

"I know, Sarah I'm sorry. I just watched helplessly as his car turned over, if only..." Sarah stopped my blabbing by putting her index fingers up.

"We went over this a billion times. Next time I won't hesitate to batter you. Your lucky your wearing the dress today." She scolded and we both ended up laughing. 

"Lesson learnt." I giggled as I went back to take it off.

Once we paid for the dress, they took it home while I decided to visit the boys. I hadn't seen them since the wedding and I was kind of missing them. On the way I stopped by the supermarket. I finally decided to make them some Grilled chicken and spicy potato and paprika sauce. For desert I grabbed A chocolate cake. I also got some snacks, knowing Niall he'd want more. I walked to the vegetables and grabbed some carrots with the intention of making Louis some Carrot soup. I payed for everything and started walking to the car park when i spotted a girl I recognised but couldn't remember from where. I looked back casually to see her gawking at me. That rings a bell. Roxy or something, Rob's daughter. I put all the groceries in my car, got in and drove off. When I got out the building I was driving through the short stay car park when I spotted Michael, he looked like he was fighting with someone. Hope he gets knocked out. I continued driving straight past when I realised who he was fighting with. I pulled up into a parking spot near them and ran towards them.