Chapter 15

"Zaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyynnn!!!" I screamed as I watched it crawl. Hideous creature. 

"ZAAAYYYNNNN!" I screamed louder. He came running in to the room.

"What? Are you okay...you look hot." He exclaimed as he looked me up and down. I threw a pillow at him.

"Dickhead! Get that freaking thing out of my room now!" I shrieked at him, he looked at me confused.

"What thing, hot stuff?" I pouted and pointed at the massive spider on the floor near the window. 

"Is that it?" He looked at me with the 'are you serious' expression on his face. He went over to the bed side table and picked up a piece of card. He went towards the spider and picked up the monster and threw it out the window. He looked at me as he leaned against the frame seductively. I innocently got of the desk making sure I don't drop. I looked at him. His eyes ran over my body. I was wearing a pair of chino short-shorts with a black vest. I was in the middle of changing when I saw the huge thing. I looked away knowing how red my cheeks are. I started walking out but I felt him grab my wrist so I had to stop. He pulled me back and turned me around as we both fell on the bed with him on top of me. We looked into each others eyes, he stroked my cheek as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He leaned and caressed my neck and went to my cheek. He got closer and closer to my lips...I parted my lips to let him in. Suddenly he got up half dragging me until my hands slipped from around him and I landed back on the bed bouncing. He chuckled and started walking out. I sat there starting at him in shock.

"That's for what you did last time."

"That was 3 months ago!" He just laughed and continued laughing his way on to the sofa. I just sat there like an idiot. 

"You coming here or what?" He shouted from there. I scrunched my face and changed to a pair of sweat pants and a over sized vest. I walked out the room, then went and sat on a different sofa to him. He smirked at me as I continued to stared at him with a scrunched up face. He got up and headed towards the kitchen.

"Who ate your chocolates?" He laughed as he leaned against the kitchen door frame. He looked down at his phone as he started walking back towards his seat. I ran up to him and jumped, I had him pinned to the ground. An evil grin played on my lips as I stared at his scared expressions. But it dropped as his became very seductive, I swear I go weak at the knees every time he does that. I was so mesmerised by his stare that I didn't notice that I had lost my tight grip. My hands were softly on his chest his arms rested on my waist. I leaned in and kissed him. It was full of lust, passion and it was needy. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him up, our chests were pushed together and the kiss heated up intensely. My right arm wrapped around his neck as his arm held my waist firmly. I pulled back immediately when I heard the door open.

"Come on! There's something called the bloody room!" Tyler complained as he realised what me and Zayn were doing. I stood up and headed into the kitchen.

"I wasn't staying, I just came to tell you that make sure you take your medicine with you on the tour and before you go jogging every morning. Now I'm going to go home and cry. I did not want to see my best friend making out with her husband." He groaned as he was about to leave.

"Boyfriend, bro! Boyfriend!" I shouted after him. Too late, he'd already gone.

"I like the sound of husband." Zayn commented as he walked to the bed room. 

"Keep dreaming." I shouted at him, but before I could even put the kettle on I was pushed up against the counter with only one feet touching the ground. Zayn had me firmly in his grip, one hand holding on to the counter to lean on while the other was tightly attached to my thigh. His thumb right under my bum cheek while his fingers were dangerously close to my sensitive area. His eyes were full of lust. I put one arm around his shoulder to keep me up while the other just held onto his upper arm.