Chapter 8

Zayn's POV:

"Anna? Babe Talk to me please!" I turned around and walked away again. She's completely blocked herself out from us all. It's been a month since she lost the baby. I have no idea how she must feel but I'm so worried about her. The only way we know she hasn't done anything stupid is when she rejects our calls or tells us to leave her alone. I wiped the tear away from my eye. I just want to kick the door open and hold her. 

Tyler's POV:

I tried to open the door with the set of keys I had but there was no use. She had put on all the locks; even the ones that I can't unlock from the outside. I couldn't blame her though - I know how it feels to lose a baby. I did my best to give her some space. Although I get scared at times; last time she tried killing herself. What if she did something stupid like that again? I called her mobile repeatedly. She finally picked up.

"Go away Tyler." She cut off, I could feel the pain and sorrow in her voice. It killed me to know that she was going through the same as Zahra and I did. She's been in there for a month and a half now. God knows if she's been eating or not. Zayn and I decided that if she doesn't come out in the next couple of days we're going to kick the door in. Zayn wanted to kick the door in today but I managed to stop him. I have a feeling he won't last though.

Anna's POV:

I stared at the ceiling; all I could see was Iqra's face. Why is she not in my arms? Tyler's loud banging was getting on my nerves. He started calling; I got of tired of rejecting the calls so I picked up and told him to go away. Knocking on the door every bloody morning and evening was a daily routine for Zayn and Tyler. And the phone calls; all of them would call once day. I closed my eyes and dwelled in to the memory of my baby. 

The sun burned my face as it rised. I got up brushed my teeth and came straight back to bed. I stared at the picture Zayn took of me holding her. I let the tears run down my face at full speed. My heart crashed inside my chest. My phone started vibrating, it was Louis. I rejected the call. I went in to the shower and let the hot water burn my skin. It was less painful than the heartache. I came out and put my over-sized white shirt on with a pair of grey cotton trousers. I lay stomach-down on the bed and closed my eyes. 

"Anna! Open the door! Anna! Please!" It was Zayn, he'd give up eventually and leave. Like I said - it's their daily routine. Now he's going to call me and I'm going to reject it.

After a while of banging he still hadn't gone.

"Anna open this fucking door or I'm kicking it in!" He repeated the same thing for a while. I covered my ears with my pillow hoping he'd go away. He didn't. 

Zayn's POV:

I waited impatiently. I couldn't stand it anymore. I called Tyler and told him that I'm going to break the door, he gave in and agreed. I don't see why he was prepared to wait another week.

"Anna! I'm going to kick the door in now!" I moved back and was about to kick the door when I heard the her undo the locks. She opened the door. Her hair was half wet, her face was dull and lifeless. She didn't even look up at me, she just turned around and went and lay down on her bed and closed her eyes. I lay next to her as I watched the tears fall towards her ears. I wiped them off and held her in my arms. My irregular heart beat finally came to peace; now I knew she was safe in my arms. She didn't speak as she cried silently. It broke my heart to see her like this. I stroked her hair and watched her, she's lost a lot of weight. I guess she hasn't been eating. Her cheek bones were sticking out and the bags under her eyes were horrendous. Yet I could still see her beauty hiding in her.