Chapter 5

Anna POV:

I sat at the bench were Mike and I would meet often, it was out of everyone's view. Deep down I knew our love was too strong to end just like that. I told Niall about Mike's anger, but I know he'll understand. Besides all relationships have their ups and downs. I waited patiently for him to come. There was one tiny part of me that told me to walk away while I could while the rest of me told me to stay and wait. Would he hurt me again? No he wouldn't do that, I still have faith in him. I love him. I'm not going to give up on him. I jumped when someone put their hand on my shoulder. 

"Mike." I stared into his eyes. He gave me his signature smile and I melted as he slowly embraced me in his arms. I felt safe; in his arms I could forget about everything.

"I'm sorry. I should've believed you." His deep and husky voice gave me butterflies. There was something wrong with him though. The look in his eyes, the lies in his voice were clear. I'm just being stupid, if this was a lie why would he come to meet me. I stared deeply in to his eyes, this wasn't the man that I fell in love with. His lips intertwined with mine as I stood there motionlessly, reality hit me. No contact for all these days and the day the world finds out I'm a famous boy band's new PA he suddenly realises he's wrong. I could be wrong; maybe it's just a coincidence. I pulled away from him slowly.

"What's wrong? I know I'm stupid. I promise to never hurt you again." I still couldn't hear any honesty in his voice. 

"Since the day we split up, all I did was think of how wrong I was by you. How much I hurt you and all you suffered all because you love me." He continued talking. I let go and started walking away. I let him fool me over and over again; it took me forever to see past him. He grabbed my hand.

"Why are you walking away?" He tried his best to seem innocent.

"You broke your promise the second you made it. You fooled me enough times already; I can't take it anymore." I tried to get out of his grip, but he held on to it getting more aggressive each moment.

"What are you talking about? I told you I'm sorry and that I love you so why are you walking away?"

"There's no honesty in your voice Mike! The look in your eyes, it's not the same as it was at the beginning. It changed a while back but I kept ignoring. I was blindly in love with a fucked up idiot! Look where it got me; I am fucked! All because of you! If I had walked away the day you first punched me I would not have to see this day today." I cried at him as his anger increased.

"Listen bitch be happy I came back for you! How dare you talk to me like that?" I wasn't going to take this from him any more. His grip was hurting me now.

"Let go now before I scream for help. If you can treat me like shit then I'll talk to you however you want. I stuck by you while you betrayed, abused and used me all because I thought that at the end of the day you'd still be mine. I despise you." I sneered in his face. He pushed me back and started shouting stuff at me. I blocked it all out; I didn't give two shits on how he wanted me to be anymore. While he continued shouting, I turned around and started to walk off. He pulled me back and was holding me by my neck.

"Bitch you are going to stay with me and do whatever I want." He started dragging me out the hidden route of the park.

"OI! LET GO OF HER!" I heard some voices shouting as I struggled to get out of his grip. He stopped and turned both of us around I saw Niall and the other boys running towards. I tried harder to get out of his grip; there was literally no point. 

"LET GO OF ME!" I yelled at him. As the boys got closer he dragged me back a bit then let go making me lose my balance. I landed on my back with a loud thud.