Chapter 25

Anna's POV:

I walked in to the room to find him sleeping peacefully, his innocent face just killed the evil plan in my head to wake him up. Instead I left him and took another shower and put on a pair of black tight jeans, a white vest with a blue and turquoise checkered shirt on top unbuttoned. I pulled my hair up in a messy bun. After spraying my usual Vanilla Body Mist on me I applied my eyeliner and just as I started applying mascara Zayn's arm wrapped around my waist. He caressed my neck and smelled in my skin.

"You're intoxicating you know that. You get to me even in my sleep." He said in a very husky tone. I smiled but continued applying my mascara. He remained in the same position caressing my neck. I had to pull away when my phone started ringing. He groaned and walked in to the shower, I chuckled at his childishness.

"Anna?"

"Mike? How'd you get my number?"

"You texted me the other day."

"Oh yeah sorry, so what's up?"

"Urm, I've been  going to some counselling for my drinking issues."

"That's good, do you feel any different?" 

"Yeah a lot. But there's a girl there..."

"Continue..."

"I want to ask her but I still can't forget you...and every time I feel like talking to her I feel like I'm betraying you. I don't know what's wrong with me."

"Mike, I'm happy and you need to force yourself to move on or else you're going to stay where you are. When ever I come to your mind just think of how happy I am with Zayn and make sure you want that with this girl. Mike, don't hurt her like you hurt me because this time I'll come after you."

"Why didn't you ever use that tone to make me stop hurting you, I know you've got a really bad violent side,  you could've always retaliated against me?"

"I was blindly in love and I always had the fear of losing you but I didn't realise that you never were mine in the first place."

"I'm sorry. If only I could go back."

"I don't mean to be rude but if we did that then I wouldn't have Zayn. He's my world."

"Okay, wish me luck."

"I hope everything works out."

"Thanks Anna."

"No problemo, make sure you ask her out. Bye."

"Bye."

I'm not sure how that phone call affected him, but he needed to know the truth.

"So where we going today?" Zayn asked while putting his shirt on.

"We my love are going shopping." 

"Again?" He whined.

"Yes because I still haven't picked up the wedding dress and I need to get them some gifts. Don't woryy I don't like shopping so I won't take too long. Afterwards we'll go subway to eat."

"You and Niall and food." He muttered.

"O shut up, you're just jealous that I'll pick food over you any day." I smirked at him.

"Oh really." He said as he came closer to me. I nodded still smirking.

"So you're saying you'll choose food over this..." He whispered as he pulled me into a passionate and intense kiss. He finally pulled away for air and I pulled him back hungry for more. Before it became a make out session I pulled away again.

"I think that just answered my question." He whispered in to my hair. I giggled. 

"Let's go Malik before I decide to stay in bed with yo the whole day." I said as I pulled him out the room.

"Trust me babe, we'll have enough of that after our wedding." He chuckled. Hand in hand we walked in to the living room.

"We're going out now and Sarah let Talia know I'm going to get the dress today and drop it off around 6ish. Bye guys." I informed them and left after giving Aiden a kiss. We got outside and Zayn stopped me to hold me by my waist.

"So which car?" He murmured.

"Yours." I said as I pulled away and went over to his car.

"Are you sure you want to mess and tease me like that? Do you remember the last time you did that?" He laughed.

"Yeah I do, Tyler ended up walking in on us." I laughed back at him as I got in the passenger seat.

At the shopping mall I got tired of looking for a nice gift for them and gave up. I decided to just get the dress and go home, I'll just give them money to spend afterwards.

"Hey, I've come to pick a wedding dress." I told the lady as I handed her the pick up receipt.

"I'll be right back." She smiled and went to the back.

"Anna, why don't you come look for a dress yourself?" Zayn called out while looking at the dresses on display. I smiled and went over to him.

"I want something nice and plain babe, I've seen all of these I don't really like them. I already have an idea in mind for my dress. And you can't know." I said as I hugged him.

"That is so unfair." He pouted, I just laughed at him.

"Miss? Your dress." The lady called and I went to grab the dress. Zayn took the bag that had the dress in it and wrapped his free arm around my waist and we started heading out. I stopped in front of a jeweller, a necklace had caught my sight. It would look lovely on Talia.

"I think I'm going to buy Talia that necklace there." I told Zayn.

"It's really nice, let's get it." He said as he dragged me into the store.

"What do you mean let's get it?" Please don't tell me he's paying for it.

"It means we're both paying and giving it to her together. We could look at  a watch for Ayaz." He said. I sighed knowing there's no point in trying to argue with him.

At the end we got the necklace and a Ayaz a Rolex watch. We ate at Subway then headed to Talia's. We just parked up outside Talia's house. I rang on the door bell.

"Hey Sean, where's Talia?" I asked Talia's brother.

"Hey Anna. She's upstairs, come in. Your such a stranger lately, you barely come over. Then there's your big brother Ayaz, always showing up." He complained.

"I can't come in today but I will another day, Zayn's waiting in the car."

"Zayn? Oh your fiance, right. TALIA!" 

"Calm down, she's only upstairs not the other side of the world. Zayn?" I called out for Zayn and he came out the car and walked to us.

"Zayn this is Talia's younger brother and also a good friend of mine from school. Sean this is my fiance Zayn."

"The famous Zayn, my girlfriend's sisters do my head in about your band. they don't speak about you guys but they scream." He laughed as they shaked hands. Talia came down smiling. I handed her a dress and hugged her.

"I would love to stay but we need to get home now." I said as hugged Sean. We said our goodbyes and started heading home.

A/N: This is just a filler. I know I said I won't upload till the weekend but I felt bad so yeah. Next chapter won't be up till the weekend.! Love you. Comment/vote/share!