Chapter 38

Michael's POV:

I'm such a fucking idiot. I was about to ruin my own sister's life. She's not my real sister but she's my half sister. But then again she did have my Dad for the first couple of years of my life...damn it! He washer dad as well. Either way I still didn't have the right to do that.  Jake is such a fucker, I trusted him. Who am I kidding? I always new he was a money crazed prick. I at least expected him to stop when I told him too. Dad always spoke about her when I was younger, it was always about her. Then the Roxy and everyone came along, he slowly changed but...I was scarred, my dad always wanted Anna. And the fucker I am, I went and took my anger out on her. Well she was a bitch when we were finally introduced but then again she did identify me as the stalker which I was.

She's been ignoring me for the past couple of months. I tried to apologise but she's really stubborn. I saw her and her husband this morning, they drove past me. She seemed really happy, much better than before. A part of me felt relieved knowing that she was recovering from the incident, but it didn't reduce the guilt. I felt like shit when I started remembering things about the incident. I need to sort things out with her.

Anna's POV:

Yesterday was a great night with everyone. I didn't get a chance to talk with Tyler privately but hopefully he doesn't know. I stayed over and Zayn left last night when Harry picked him up they had the guest judge thing going on X Factor, the Australian version, today. I now see what Adam means about not being able to sleep at night. I kept Natasha in my room and damn I had to keep waking up for her.  But she was an adorable baby and has the most cutest giggle ever. I called Zayn and made him listen to her.

I decided to take the girls and Aiden to the park, I hadn't spent time with them in a while. My sister are growing so fast and Aiden he's getting cheekier by the day.

"Anna, we need to talk." A deep voice startled me. A deep voice that I hope I would never hear again.

"There's nothing to talk about Michael."  I replied calmly although inside my hear was beating fast in fear. I wasn't scared for me, what if he hurts my baby?

"Look I'm sorry. I let my jealousy and anger get to me and I made a stupid mistake. Please, you're my sister..."

"Who the fuck gets their sister kidnapped? And half sister to be exact." I sneered back.

"Why are you so goddamn stubborn? It's always about you! Dad always talked about you and I was left behind."

"How the hell is that my fault?! He left me for you and your family! You don't see me getting you kidnapped do you.. oww!" I cried when I felt a sharp pain on the side of my stomach. Just a cramp, I'm okay.

"Are you okay? Do you need to go hos..."

"Just leave me alone Michael. I'm sick of this, okay? I just want to live a normal life.You ain't helping."

"Not until I forgive me."

"Fine, I forgive you. Go sort your life out and do something with yourself. Just leave me alone, please."

"You hate me that much? Am I that bad? And you were angry before and now your suddenly calm but upset. And you were hurt a second ago. Are you sure your okay?"

"No, it's hormones you idiot!" I said frustratedly, the pain and him were annoying me.

"What?" He asked completely baffled.

"Seriously, just go. And he says I'm stubborn." I muttered.

"Im going, keep your hair on." He chuckled, I couldn't help but smile slightly at him. Okay, I'm becoming soft, but his eyes tell me how badly he wants to fix things with me. I smiled at him as he walked off. Do I forgive him. Our father is a prick...

I thought about Michael as I drove to Louis' and Harry's flat. He did save me but he did put me in that situation. Damn all this. Why is my life so confusing? I parked up in front of the complex and made my way inside. As I got onto their floor I heard screams and immediately knew it was my boys. I took out my spare key and silently opened the door and walked in.

"HOLY PANCAKES! FOR THE LOVE MY EYES! STYLES!" I shrieked as I witnessed something I wished I never would ever again after the first time. I heard laughter and movements from everyone.

"Harry how many times have I told you about walking around naked all the time?" Liam scolded.

"Seriously Harry? You trying to give my wife nightmares again?"

"Guys, I'm still her. And unless your planning toplay 3 blind mice with me, please continue." I spoke sarcastically.

"I didn't know she was going to walk in now did I?" Harry defended himself, and by the shuffling I assumed he was putting his clothes on to cover his jewels.

"You demented fool, you gave me a spare key cause you were never bothered to answer the door." I yelled at him.

"Ohh yeah." He said as he remembered.

"You can open your eyes now." Zayn said as he wrapped his arms around me.

"You sure? I do not want to be traumatised." I joked.

"Yes, I'm clothed now!" Harry yelled from behind Zayn. I open to meet a pair of bright hazel eyes. The same eyes I fell in love with.

"PDA guys. I don't wanna throw my food back up." Niall said as he kissed the side of my head.

"We weren't even doing anything." Zayn commented.

"I know, I just love doing that." Niall laughed goofily. I giggled, his laugh was too contagious.

"So what we having for dinner guys?" Harry asked.

"Louis' cooking." I said while playing PS3 against Liam.

"I am?" He asked completely confused.

I slapped my hand against my forehead and sighed.

"Let's just order pizza." I sighed not really bothered to force him to cook.

"I'm joking, I've already cooked," He laughed as he held out a hand for me and pulled me up.

"What'd you cook?" I asked eagerly.

"Lasagna!" Niall screamed from the kitchen.

I sat at the table surrounded the 5 boys who saved me. I smiled and remembered how they instantly became my family. They're immature babies, but they're my babies. Harry, Liam, Louis and Niall will always be like my kids when they're being themselves but in a serious situation they're my brothers. I love them and I never want them to change.

I'm now 3 and a half months, Zayn and I are waiting for the right moment to tell everyone. We finally decided to wait for the gathering that's happening at Harry's step dad's place tomorrow. All the families will be there and those who aren't will eventually get the message. I felt so nervous.  We're going to listen to get the first scan tomorrow and listen to the heartbeat. The boys are making their way back from Germany now and would arrive early in the morning. I can't wait to see them again, my hormones are getting the better of me. Donya has been staying with me, she knows but Zayn needed to get someone to take care of me. So he got his big sister, she was more than happy to be taking care of me and I loved having her around.

A/N: Hey guys, hope you enjoy it! About 3 to 4 chapters left! Please vote and comment!!!