Chapter 41

Anna's POV:

For the past 3 months directioners have gone completely crazy about my pregnancy, since the moment they were told they've been blowing up twitter, facebook and tumblr. Most of it was positive but here and there were a few bad ones that got to me. They wished negative things upon my baby and I obviously being hormonal I reacted and got more hate but at the end of the day I was supporting my child. Uncle Simon weren't very happy about being a great uncle so soon, he was happy for us though. Paul? He was just worried about another addition to the 1D family but more or less happy too. Tyler and my brothers have been training Zayn on how to feed, burp and change babies whenever he's free. Even Harry, Liam, Niall and Louis have taken lessons just in case they have to babysit their nephew or niece. I still haven't found out the gender of my baby, I want it to be a surprise. I went to Iqra's grave yesterday, it looked more peaceful than usual. It was the first time I was able to leave my daughter with a calm feeling in me. For the first time it felt like she's in a better place.

Zayn and I have become so much more closer emotionally, the baby has brought out a side in him that is a protective and caring father and husband. He's so desperate to be prepared for the baby's arrival. I love watching him come home with something new for the baby. He's painted the baby's room all white and has soft cushions, bean bags and toys spread out everywhere. It looks adorable, I took a picture of them putting the room together and tweeted it. 1D put baby room together trended for a good month.

I'm due in 2 months and I spent every singe second being careful and I feel like I've doubled in size. My diets been filled with chocolates, cakes ice cream and nandos, but because Liam and Zayn insisted I had to have fruits and vegetables too.

In the past couple of months Michael has slowly started to get along with my family, both sides have made some effort this time. However, the rest of his family, no contact whatsoever. Rob has tried thinking we've accepted all of them. He got his answer when Dad slammed the door shut in his face. 

I found out quite a lot about Michael, he was married. It was his high school sweetheart, they got married at the age of 18 but due to issues they split about a year ago. It seemed really personal therefore I didn't press into it. All in all, he just needed to be shown that he is still loved. I guess his divorce got to him after a while. When he spoke about her, he had a lot of pain in his voice. I didn't push the topic any further.

One Direction's new song 'Little Things' came out at the end of last month and my gosh it is a heart clenching song. Ed is an amazing writer and I speak for all the girls out there when I say he's a wonderful person for giving it to my boys. Screw that the whole album is more than amazing. Words can't describe how much I love the songs!

The doctors have told me that my predicted due date is on the 2nd of January 2013, it's so close. Every ones been buying thick jumpers for both the baby and I seeing as the cold is really bad this year.

My phone buzzed and I opened it to find a text from Michael asking me if he could call and talk. I closed the text and called him.

"Hey, little sister." His voice sounded very pained.

"Hey, you alright? And before you say anything, lying to a pregnant lady ain't healthy."

"Haha, I was going to tell you the truth before you interrupted you know." He chuckled.

"Oops. Seriously, go on."

"Dad and Mum are getting a divorce, you remember I told you they've been arguing a lot recently? Well I guess they finally lost it."

"I'm sorry, how have the younger ones taken it?" I was genuinely concerned for them.

"Mum and Dad are arguing about who gets the kids. And the kids are begging me to stay in the house with them, that way they'll be together and mum and dad can visit whenever they like."