Chapter 2

Anna's POV:

BEEP...BEEP...BEEP...BEEP. I forced myself to put the alarm on snooze; then drifted back to la la land. BEEP...BEEP...BEEP..BEEP. WHAT THE HELL? Oh my; I'm gonna be late. Great. Barely got any sleep now the bloody alarm clock isn't leaving me alone. Why? Why did he have to make me start today; could've given me a week or so to prepare my self. Why am I talking to myself again? 

The streets were dull and grey as always. These things will never change. All these people were rushing to work; kinda scared me, what if one of them accidentally barged me. I couldn't help but laugh slightly at a random thought that i had. Imagine walking through the crowd shouting "Fat lady on the move...outta the way!". Oh shut it Anna. It took me exactly 24 minutes to arrive at my new workplace. Wow, is this were my life has bought me to? I'm counting every minute of my life? I got distracted by a bunch of screaming girls. Brilliant - exactly what i needed - a boy band (!)

I went inside and was stopped by a bodyguard, I showed him the ID Tyler gave me and he had no choice but to let me through. In your face! I headed up to my office, it was attached by a glass wall to a lounge. It was really nice, there were really cute little plants. It had bean bags and really comfy sofas. Even in my office; it seemed more like a study than an office. It was more welcoming.

"OMG! I LOVE YOU!" I heard a few girls scream. I instantly looked out the window to see what was happening. A car had pulled up, I suppose the band was here. I sat in my comfortable chair and started eating my apple as I waited for them to come up.

"Hi, my name is Paige. I'm going to introduce you to the boys and just fill you in about your job." A fair skinned girl came in, her lips were fully rouged. Not far behind her were One Direction. Images of me and my sisters dancing to there songs flashed through my head, the merchandises my brothers had brought me. All them times when I used to sing their songs in the shower..literally everywhere I went. Now their in front of me...okay. I stood up and shook her hands and went with her into the 'lounge'. They were really hyper-active...just like on the web cams. 

"Boys this is Anna, she's your new PA. Please go easy on her...she's having one baby not 6." Paige said as she introduced me to them. I giggled slightly so did they. 

"Hiya, it's nice to meet you." Liam said as he shook my hand. One by one the boys got up and shook my hand.

"Vas happening? Boy or girl?" Zayn said in his hilarious accent as he got up to shake my hand. I laughed and stood there thinking of the amount of times I fantasized about him. 

"Urm I'm going to find out today after work." I smiled at him. 

"Get to know each other and Anna good luck. Here's your contract. Read it and sign it and just leave it on the desk I'll come back to collect it. One more thing, due to your pregnancy you're going to have a bodyguard with you at most times for your protection. Any questions?" She spoke fast...really fast.

"Urm okay, nope, I'm good." I smiled and watched her leave. I turned around and began to read it, I heard the boys disappear in their own conversations. I noticed my blackberry flashing red, so I put the file down and checked it. It was Tyler letting me know that he's going to pick me up in an hour. Bless him, me and his wife Zahra have our scans today and he had to take us both. Zahra is due next month with twins and I have a while left. 

After reading the contract I signed it and sat back. The baby was kicking like mad again, I don't know what to do. I rubbed my belly with my hands, I remember watching my sister-in-law do it when she was pregnant. My little nephew Aiden...exactly like his father; his smile, laugh, eyes and cheekiness. Aiden my oldest brother...if only he was in this world today.