Chapter 37

Anna's POV:

We came home 2 week, I am more than happy to be at home. I finished watching the VMA's on line.I mean Dani and El were there, he were probably upset that he couldn't turn around to see me. I should've been there. Zayn walked in and smiled when he noticed I was watching it.

"I should've been there and I'm sorry for not." I mumbled.

"It's okay, you were still recovering." He smiled as he sat down. I hummed in response.

"Can I talk to you, Anna?" Zayn asked and snapped me out of the tv world. I was just watching the ending when he suddenly asked me the question. He had a serious look on his face. I nodded.

"You know you said you've been having stomach cramps and sometimes you feel dizzy?" He asked again cautiously.

"Yes, and? I'm probably still recovering from the cold or something. Why? You look like someone shaved your hair off." I smirked as my right eyebrow lifted up. He shifted a few times, he looked like he was struggling tot ell me and the more he did the more I felt worried and agitated.

"Zayn!" I snapped as I couldn't take it no longer.

"Okay. Don't freak out, just listen. You're ill." Cancer...I bet it's cancer. Jake must've caused it. I can't have cancer.

"Not a physical illness." Is cancer a physical illness?

"More of a mental illness." I looked up from the floor and looked into his eyes. He looked miserable and worried.

"Zayn, tell me." I whispered.

"You've been depression for the past 6/7 months and there's only one solution." Depression? What the...? Solution? I blinked a couple of times as his words settled in. I looked back down, my eyebrows and face scrunched up together. When? Why? How? Damn, my head hurts. I continued thinking until a I felt a warmth on my right cheek. I didn't look up, I couldn't move. It's not everyday your husband tells you you mental.

"....take a pregnacy test..."

"Pregnancy test?" I interrupted him.

"Yes." A part of me felt like it just came back to life.

"We always use protection..it's a strict rule by management and.."

"I don't care...if this is the solution to get my wife back to herself then so be it."

"I don't deserve you."

"Shush...go take the test." He said as he kissed my forehead.

I got up and walked into the bathroom. I've always watched in movies and drama serials how they sue the stick. I feel so nervous. I did my business on the stick and I walked back out, leaving the stick in the bathroom. I sat next to Zayn.

"What if I'm not Zayn? I don't want to be disappointed." I whispered.

"Then we keep trying. I have seen how you shut us all out and it killed me. I don't want you to feel alone."

"I always feel lonely...even with you around."

"I know. But like I said we keep trying." My palms started sweating and parts of my inside were feeling alive and tingly while the other parts where calm. Zayn put his hands on my back and drew circles with his thumb. I breathed in and out deeply.

"It's 10 minutes. I'll get the stick." I heard Zayn's voice say, I opened my eyes in time to see Zayn staring at me while leaning against the door frame and looking at the stick. I stared silently at him. After a few minutes he looked up and cringed at me.