Chapter 28

Zayn's POV:

I jumped out of my bed. I cannot sleep anymore! No way! I've been waiting for this day since for like forever! I ran into the kitchen to grab some cereal after brushing my teeth.

"Your awake?" Harry asked as he stared at me.

"Yeah..."

"GUYS ZAYN'S AWAKE! IT'S NOT EVEN 10AM YET!" He screamed as one by one the boys stumbled in to the kitchen. They stared at me in shock as I swallowed down cereal directly from the box. When I finally finished I ran back to my room to have a shower. They all stayed over at the house along with my family. As soon as I was done I raced out to find my Dad.

"Dad, can you help me get my suit on please!" I said as I finally saw him at the kitchen with Mum and my sisters, the boys were all in the showers now. They all chuckled slightly at my eagerness.

"Of course I will son."  Dad smiled as he finished drinking his tea.

"Zayn's getting married!" Safa said as she jumped up to give me a hug.

"I know." I said back as I kissed the top of her head before putting her down again.

"Come on Dad, let's go!" I said as I pulled Dad back into the room. I put on the suit with Dad's help and the boys soon joined me, they were fully dressed and I was busy making my hair look perfect. I kept wondering how Anna would be looking today - she'd look amazing like always of course. After a good hour we were all ready and getting in to the limo. The rest of my family were going to meet us at the venue. In the limo we were all talking about random things but I wasn't that interested, I was just dying to see her in the dress. She wouldn't let me see it, even after I pleaded and begged her so much. Not long now...not long until she's mine for eternity.

Anna's POV:

I sat silently as Sarah finished with my last curl. When she was done I stood up and admired my dress. Emily and Talia had done my make-up while Zahra and Sarah did my hair. My make-up was simple yet effective. It was brown eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara and slightly tinted lips with a purple/brown colour. My hair was tied up and curled. I loved the look, it was me. I wasn't plastered with layers of foundation or anything, just me. The door opened I turned to see Dad, I smiled at him as he came closer.

"You look amazing. And that's just an understatement." He whispered as he kissed my forehead.

"Are you crying?" I asked as I looked up to meet his eyes.

"Of course I'm crying, today another father watches his baby girl become a woman and take on the responsibility of a wife. In other words, gives his daughter away." He cried.

"Don't cry, Daddy." I said as I hugged him tight.

"Uncle Jase, you're going to ruin her make up." Zahra muttered as she wiped away her own tears, they were all teary eyed. 

"Picture time." Talia said as she brought out her camera. Dad and I posed for our picture. She took a couple before we heard arguments from downstairs.

"Stay here, Anna." Dad said as they all left me on my own to see what all the commotion was. After a few minutes of more shouting, I got annoyed and decided to see what was happening. I started walking but almost dropped by walking too fast. Damn it, I forgot I was wearing heels. I face palmed myself before walking out carefully again. I got to the top of the staircase and walked down when I heard his pathetic voice.

"I'm not leaving before I see my daughter, who do you think you are? I'm meant to be the one crying for her today, I'm the one who's supposed to see her in her wedding dress before any one else! Not you! I'm her father." He yelled.