Epilogue!

Anna's POV:

"Kids! It's cake time!" I yelled into the back garden. I watched as all my nephews and nieces ran inside. I've lost count of them all at least everyone had a baby now. Some of us were even expecting baby number 2. It's our son, Ashton's 3rd birthday today, and as every year the house is overflowing with all our loved ones. One direction and their families. That's what the media call us, including their friends and band. 

"Anna, Danielle and Sam! Sit down we'll handle this." Liam instructed as he helped Zayn and Harry with the children.

"Liam, we're pregnant not disabled." Danielle whined.

"Nope, Danielle and Anna are about to pop and Sam well I must say carrying triplets is a pretty hard job so your already occupied." Eleanor teased. Her and Louis have 2 little girls, called Elena and Carmen. Elena was born a year after Ashton and Carmen was born the year after her. Sam is Niall's fiance, they were supposed to get married last month but she didn't want to be pregnant on her wedding day it had to be postponed. Liam and Danielle had married last year and are now expecting their first child.

"I agree, I struggled carrying my twins, lord knows how much struggle you're going through with triplets." Zahra laughed. Her and Tyler had suffered another miscarriage and came to a mutual agreement that they would not try for anymore babies, they didn't want to tolerate a 3rd loss.

I sat back and watched the kids sit around the table talking amongst each other, we didn't do the traditional sing the song and cut the cake. We just served it to everyone and sat back and enjoyed ourselves. There was no stress in my parties, i just wanted everyone to sit back and relax. 

"Momma, look what uncle Harry gave me!" Ashton came next to me showing me his wolverine action figure. Harry had settled down with a student nurse, Chantelle, he met at the hospital when he had come to visit Ashton and I. Chantelle was a nice girl and they had a baby girl called Darcy a few months ago.

"That's awesome, you can add that to your X-men collection." I smiled at my little boy, he looked exactly like his father, the only feature he got from me was my dimples. I watched as he ran to show his father. 

I was happy with my life, I looked around the room and watched everyone with joy. Adam and Emily  had welcomed a boy year after their daughter  and are now expecting their 3rd. Ayaz and Talia are now expecting their 2nd child, their first being cheeky little girl named Jodie. Michael had finally come to peace with his wife and were now expecting.

Everything was fine in my life right now and I was just glad.

"Goodnight Ashton." I kissed his forehead.

"Night Momma, Night Papa." He yawned.

"So fatty, wanna go bed or watch a movie?" Zayn asked. I whacked his head.

"So dipstick, wanna get beaten up or go to sleep?" I retorted.

"Bed it is, sunshine." He chuckled.

"Goodnight, love you and our babies." He whispered as we cuddled up in bed.

"Love you and the babies more. Night." 

YES I KNOW ITS THE MOST HORRIBLE ENDING EVER BUT I GOT TIRED AND NEEDED TO FINISH THIS STORY SO PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGY. OR YOU CAN JUST SHOOT  ME. 

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY, MY AIM WAS TO COMPLETE THIS ON THE 16TH BECAUSE IT WAS THIS STORY'S 1ST BDAY OR WHATEVER YOU'D LIKE TO CALL IT. BUT I OBVIOUSLY FAILED SO YEAH.  

I MIGHT GO BACK AND EDIT ALL THE CHAPTERS AND POSSIBLY JUST EDIT THE EPILOGUE BUT I DOUBT IT.

ONCE AGAIN THANKYOU FOR STICKING BY THIS CHEESY LOVE STORY/FANFICTION

CHECK OUT NTAZJM'S LOVE,LIFE & LOSS. I WILL BE CO WRITING IT.

MY STORY BROKEN PROMISES WILL BE STARTED AGAIN SOON BUT I HAVE GIVEN OPTIONS AS TO WHAT PEOPLE WOULD WANT ME TO DO TO IT. EITHER DELETE IT, CONTINUE IT HOW IT IS, OR GO BACK AND EDIT AND MAKE IT 100% BETTER? LET ME KNOW!

I LOVE YOUS SO MUCH!