Chapter 31

Anna's POV:

"What? Tom. Baby. Riley." I muttered, still trying to pull myself together after everything Sophia had just told me.

"It's nothing compared to what happened to you." Sophia whispered.

"I didn't get forced to marry I man I don't know. And I'm not carrying his child at the moment either." I snapped at her.

"You seem to be forgetting the fact that you lost your baby!" Sophia yelled at me causing my heart to beat fast.

"I do. You don't have to remind me. My heart reminds me everyday! You seem to be forgetting the fact that you might lose the baby or you might lose your life soon." I yelled back.

"Where the hell has life brought us, Anna?" She sighed as she sat down on the sofa. We were in her living room now, the others had gone out to the back to talk. We had just explained to each other what had happened to us in the past 2 years. I'm definitely going to have talk with James and my Aunt when they come over for dinner.

"How...how does it feel?" Sophia whispered with her eyes close.

"How does what feel?" I said feeling a bunch of tears coming.

"Not being able to hold your baby." She whispered.

"It hurts. It hurts like a bitch." I sobbed. She came over to my sofa and hugged me.

"I'm sorry, Anna." She whispered as she rocked me back and forth. I pulled away from her and looked at her.

"Why don't you explain to Riley? I can still see in both your eyes how much you both still love each other."

"I might not live Anna. I've hurt him enough. He hates me."

"No, he doesn't. Talk to him."

"No, after I have this baby, I'm either going to be dead or I'm taking my baby and going far away from everyone."

"What happens...when you...don't?" I choked on my own words.

"The baby lives with Tom and away from James and my mother."

"You have it all planned out." I stated the obvious.

"I'm glad everything turned out alright for you at the end." She smiled, changing the topic.

"It'll turn out fine for you as well if you talk Riley." I pleaded. She nodded her head causing me to sigh.

"Bye guys." I waved as Zayn and I made our way back to the hotel.

"What happened? I noticed how red your eyes were when you came in to the garden with Sophia earlier." Zayn asked as we entered the hotel.

"She..Urm...Riley...Baby." I stuttered as my lips trembled. He pulled me in to a hug and whispered comforting things in to my hair.

"Tell me what's wrong baby." He said as we sat on the bed.

"You know the guy Riley. Sophia and Riley were together but because of her Mum she had to marry Tom. Now she's pregnant but she may not live or the baby might not live." I cried and broke out in another set of tears.

"Let's go home." He whispered and I really did want to go home but I didn't want to ruin our honeymoon.

"But..." He stopped me by placing his index finger to my lips.

"The past 2 nights were the best nights of my life." He whispered before kissing me passionately.

"We leave tomorrow at noon. That okay?" Zayn called out from the room. I decided to take a shower.