Chapter 18

"Damn, I can't get over how sexy Chris Hemsworth is!" I sighed as I pulled the collar of my coat up to cover my neck.

"O.M.G same!" Louis squealed. I looked at him, narrowing my eyes while Zayn wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

"Carrots you were too busy with Eleanor." I said with a raised eyebrow. She blushed furiously and we all bursted out laughing as we started to walk home. It was a cold night but it didn't matter, I had Zayn's warm arm around me. We all joked and laughed as we headed home, the night was peaceful other than us. We all parted ways until it was just Zayn, Harry, Louis and I. Harry and Louis were walking ahead when we reached our flat. I tiptoed to give him a slight kiss on the nose. I smiled and saw a shadow moving behind him on the other street.

"I can stay you know." Zayn distracted me.

"Zayn, you and the boys need to spend some time together. I've taken up most of your time anyway." I smiled as he sulked.

"so? you're my fiance, it don't matter." He groaned.

"Zayn, go." I said sternly. He leaned in and kissed my lips. I pushed him away before I wanted more, he pouted and walked backwards towards the boys while smiling at me. He reached the other two.

"We ain't leaving till your inside and wave at us from the balcony." Louis said in his over-protective tone. I nodded and sprinted inside. I got to the balcony and found the boys waiting for me to show my face. I stared cautiously as I waited for them to go, but they weren't moving.

"We said we ain't going to leave until your inside and wave at us!" Harry said as he folded his arms over his chest. I giggled and waved at them. Finally satisfied Harry and Louis started walking off. Zayn stayed back smiling at me, he pouted his lips and blew me a kiss. I blew one back and watched him walk off to the boys.

"I love you wifey!" Louis shouted without turning back to me.

"I love you more!" I laughed back. I stood there watching their figures disappear into the dark. The air was nice and cold, it was refreshing. I turned slightly and gave one last look outside. That's when I saw him again. The guy in the hoodie. I looked carefully and noticed his face was covered and only his eyes were visible. He was just staring...glaring to be more precise. I walked backwards until I was inside again. i locked the door and then went to the window, he was still there and continued glaring at me as I closed the window and locked it. I went around the flat locking all the entrances and exits. This guy is freaky, never know what he'll do. Then again, he might not do anything. Besides I'm safe in my house now so all is well. I went to have a shower and  put on my pajama trousers and Zayn's t-shirt on. I got out a tub of ice-cream and ate straight out of the tub. I watched the Big Bang Theory and got bored so I got into bed. I decided to call Sarah since I hadn't spoken to her for a week now.

"Hello?"

"Hey Sarah, it's Anna."

"Oh hey darling. Your nephew is doing my head in. He decided to become Thor today because you loved the Thor guy so much."

"Ahahahaha awwhh my baby."

"It's not that cute me and Ayaz have been chasing him around the whole house today."

"Ahahahahaha dayuum that made my day today."

"Auntyy Anna!!"

"Hello my mini Thor, are you troubling mummy and uncle Ayaz?"

"uh-uh, no-way ho-zay. Not me!"

"Okay boy, it's past bed time and I believe Thor is already sleeping so you should too."