Chapter 43

Anna's Pov:

I locked my car and knocked on the door, tapping my foot impatiently. Michael's sister opened the door, I didn't even bother greeting her.

"Where's Michael?" I asked. She stared and I snapped my fingers in front of her face.

"In his room." She said quietly.

"Thank you." I muttered as I walked past her and made my way up the stairs. On the way up I walked past Rob, he looked shocked and just stood there. I ignored him and continued my way up to Michales room, I was already tired and I only made it up halfway. And his room is on the 3rd floor. Great! On the 2nd flight of stairs I saw Ravenna in her room playing with her dolls. I silently continued my way up to his room. When I got there after god knows how long, I barged in to find him laying on his bed staring at the ceiling. He raised his head and stared at me.

"What are you doing here?" He asked in shock.

"Damn....those stairs...you need to move into...into the lower floors." I said out of breath. He came over and made me sit on the bed.

"Okay, why did you come up, you coulda just let me know you're here or better yet called me I woulda come over to yours."

"Yeahyeah, why did I come? Oh yeah." I pulled out a piece of paper from my pocket and handed it to him. I looked up at him as he opened it. At first he looked at the paper in awe then the pain that etched onto his face made me rethink what I was doing.

"What's this?" He asked as he continued staring at the paper.

"Go get her, bro." I said sternly.

"What?"

"Abigail, go get her. I know how lost you are without her. And even if she's moved on at least you'll be at peace with her." Abigail is his ex wife, I had to do something for him, I know she can help him.

"Don't say no! I've booked you a ride to her address already so don't even think about it. You can kill me after birth. Okay? Deal." He laughed.

"What's so funny?" I scowled.

"I was going to thank you. I've been trying to find her for the past few months, how did you do it in 1 month?" He asked.

"Bro, wake up! I'm Anna Zayn Malik! Zayn Malik's wife, I can do a lot!" I said in a 'duh' tone. I checked my phone for the time.

"You're leaving in an hour, pack your shiz!" I said as I pushed him towards his closet. He stumbled and started getting his clothes out.

After about half an hour of me nagging and forcing him to do things he finally finished packing. As soon as the cab arrived I forced him and watched them drive away.

"Where is he going?" His mum came out and asked in a tone I disliked. I turned around and stared at her.

"Where is he going, Anna?" Rob asked, in a nicer tone.

"He's gone to see Abigail. So you guys need to stay for a few more days to take care of the kids, when he gets back he'll take them off you." I replied in a fake happy tone before returning my facial expression to a blank look.

"Why?" She yelled at me. Oh hell no.

"What do you mean why?"  I spat back immediately.

"B-b-beca..." I didn't let her continue.

"He's a grown man, he knows what he's doing. Yes, I know what happened, that's why I located her for him. He deserves this and don't take it away from him." I said calmly.

"No! He can't go see her!" She yelled again. What the hell is this lady's problem? Damn.

"You've got this homewrecking thing perfected don't you?" I laughed sarcastically. What? She was getting on my nerves!