Chapter 39 ♡Take me for who I am♡

I made a choice.

But why do I feel so unsure?

I know that I love Randy.

But I have no freakin' idea where these doubts are coming from.

I woke up early in the morning, showered, and ate some breakfast and I've been thinking the whole time.

My heart is feeding my brain doubts for breakfast.

I decided to get some fresh air on our front porch, the cool early morning breeze relaxing my tense muscles. Brain included.

All of the thoughts suddenly drifted away, away with my consciousness...

♢°♢°♢°♢°♢°♢°♢°♢°♢°♢°♢
OH FUDGE! HOMIE FUDGING SHIZ!

I mentally cursed myself when I saw the time.

4:26 P.M.

Randy's concert starts at 5:00!

I sprinted to my wardrobe and pulled out the first pair of jeans and shirt my eyes laid on.

Khaki skinny jeans and an orange shirt.

This is so not stylish.

It doesn't matter. What matters is I get there. Take me for who I am, not what I look like, right?

I quickly revved up my car's engine and drove like a mad man to the Dome.

When I arrived, I went backstage and the guards let me right in.

OMG. I feel like a VIP.

I walked to Randy's room, and just when I was about enter the room, I heard fighting

So I listened outside the room.

"You are a son of a b*tch you know that?" Mark angrily shouted.

"Yes I do." Randy replied in a... relaxed tone? A nonchalant tone.

"Why are you doing this to Adriana? Just leave her alone you *ssh*le! She was happy with Luke! Why take her away from him?"

What the f*ck?

I listen on their conversation more...

"Easy, to break Luke's heart. He's the songwriter of the group, so if I take him down, I take the whole band down. And the papparazzi like a bit of drama, think about it. The girl who Luke's been hanging out with for a few months is now my girlfriend, that will create some buzz for our band bro."

"You are pathetic. You are willing to hurt an innocent girl for your selfish needs. F*CK YOU. Find another drummer. I don't want to be associated with douchebags like you."

I was intently listening to their conversation that I didn't hear the sound of footsteps approaching me, Mark opened the door

Should I act like I heard them or act like nothing happened?

Think fast, Adriana.

"Adriana. You should go home." Mark says.

"Why would I? My babe's gonna perform tonight, I wouldn't miss it for the world" I plastered a fake smile on my face, willing myself to make it look like everything's okay.

I'm not okay.

I'm shattered inside and humiliated at the same time.

How could I be so naive?

I hurt Luke for this son of a b*tch.

He opened his mouth already, he was going to tell on Randy,