Chapter 2 ♡Congee, Movies & OJ♡

I remembered leaving the expensive watch at the park, so I asked my maid to try and find the watch for me, but there was no such luck.

I still don't want to go outside.

It hurts.

It still really f*cking hurts.

It's been three weeks already and I haven't got out of the house.

Not once.

And I don't plan to leave the house anytime soon.

The help always does the grocery shopping and cooking, my mom and dad has a business trip for 1 whole month in the Philippines and my brother is on a study trip in China for 2 months; so I didn't have any company for the past 3 weeks...

My best friends Belle, Jashtine, Lyka, and Louise have been calling me for the last couple of weeks. Because I haven't been answering the phone, I know they'll get suspicious, and I wouldn't be suprised if they visit any day now, but I didn't want company, at least not right now.

25 days after the incident (yes, I was counting) my friends tried to visit me.

"Adriana! Open the door!" Louise demanded.

I stayed silent. Hopefully they'll let it go and leave me, but NO, They just wouldn't give up.

"We can hear 2 broke girls playing A, we know you're in there" Jashtine spoke next.

"A, just please let us in" Lyka pleaded.

"A just open the door! What the hell is wrong with you?" Belle bluntly told me, her blunt comments are entertaining sometimes, but not this time, when I'm the one she's giving blunt comments to.

"Adriana... A???? Please open the door" Lyka pleaded again.

I just ignored their pleads and returned to the TV in front of me.

They turned quiet all of a sudden.

After a few minutes, I hear the twist and turn of the door knob... and the sound of.... Keys...

Sigh. Here they are... In 3.. 2.. 1..

The door burst open and there were 4 girls standing by the door with worried faces

"What the hell is happening to you Adriana?" Belle worrily asked.

Shit just got real. Belle never called me Adriana unless it was a serious conversation.

"Randy. Randy happened to me."

"What did he do to you?" Louise asked, worried too.

"He... Cheated on me... On our 3rd year anniversary.." I was looking at the floor while telling them.

I was ashamed, I should've done something wrong to deserve this, right?

While looking at them, from four worried faces, one became a smiling face. Lyka.

"I think that's why we came here A, to cheer you up and make you forget about him." she gives me a reassuring smile.

"I guess so... but I doubt I'll be smiling anytime soon. The wound's still fresh. Sorry girls, sorry that I didn't open the door earlier..."

"It's alright A, all negative vibes aside, let's start the heartbreak rehabilitation, shall we?" Jashtine pipes up.

Louise got something from outside the door, they brought a bag of movies, a picnic basket, and an ice chest.

"We're not going camping, are we?" I smiled. Finally, the first smile I was able to pull off after the 'incident'

"No. See, you're smiling already!" Belle smiled.

Lyka said "We have congee with century egg." and she smiled at me.

"And Orange juice" Louise added.

Damn. I love my OJ.

and they all hugged me, I missed them, I missed their company and I miss Congee. Gosh I missed these girls sooooo damn much.

After telling them the whole story (along with the minor accident) , we watched a ton of comedy movies, ate congee and drank OJ. It's shocking how I didn't think of Randy for 6 hours straight. Because all of those weeks I spent mourning, I only thought of one person, and one person only. Randy. I am actually enjoying myself right now... and it's all because of these girls...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

FILLER chapter sarreh ✌

Hey Guys! thanks for reading my story... :D I hope you like it :)

If you have any criticisms or comments on the story, feel free to comment :)

Just tell me if you like it or not, okay? ;)

BTW, Congee is like rice porridge, but it's savory, not sweet :) chinese cuisine

Read On! :D and vote, please? :3

MTG