Chapter 21 ♡Awkward♡

"Adriana?"

The loud boom of voice over the speakers  demanded silence from the crowd and silence was given. The only noise left was the background music which was also immediately turned off.

I felt my heart beat loudly against my chest. Why does he still have this effect on me?

I just kept on running and shoving.

"Adriana! Wait!! Guys! Block her."

That sh*thead.

I didn't expect that they would act on it that fast. And before I knew it, a human barricade was in front of me, which left me no choice but to face the demon that left me , and still has the guts to do this.

"What the f*ck do you want?" My voice was filled with hatred

"I just want you to listen, baby"

"And you think talking to me at a public place is the right way to go? And don't call me baby, I'm not your baby anymore"

"No. But, you didn't even give me a chance to expla.."

"WHAT THE F*CK?! REALLY?! EXPLAIN! WHY DID YOU CHEAT ON ME? WHY DIDN'T YOU EXPLAIN ALL OF THIS TO ME RIGHT AWAY? WHY NOW? IN FRONT OF HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE? REALLY?! If you really wanted to talk, you should've done that a long time ago."

I turned around and said to the people who consisted of the human barricade "Let me go."

They moved, they were scared and moved either because of the little speech I gave Randy, or because of the scowl plastered on my face.

After going through hundreds of people, I was physically and mentally tired, so I went back to my dorm and slept.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Super fast update, cuz Chapter 20 and this chapter is too short :P :)

                       ♡Milkteagurl♡