Chapter 1 ♡Sarcasm♡

Adriana

Today is Saturday, May 24. Our 3rd Year Anniversary.

I got ready and wore a nice dress, three years in a relationship, even though I don't usually wear dresses (NEVER), I think wearing a dress is fit for the occasion, putting a bit more effort into my outfit. I wore eyeliner, mascara, purple eyeshadow and light pink lipstick, which matches with the flowy mid-length purple dress and purple stilettos that I'm wearing.

I put Randy's gift in the picnic basket, it's a gold Casio Watch which cost me $500; Yeah it was expensive, but it's worth it, because I love Randy; I would undoubtedly spend my money in a second for him. I got the picnic basket; a picnic lunch, that's cute and sweet and I'm pretty sure he'll love the food too, I bought all of his favorite food.

Congee.

Siomai.

Pecking Duck.

And a cheese burger with a heaping amount of bacon.

He learned to love chinese food because of me, but of course, he still loves his American food, I mean, who doesn't want flavorful food coated in grease?

Just kidding. American food's really yummy too.

I head on out and walk to the park, I'm going to the park because he visits the park every Saturday, and I'm not kidding when I said 'every', he literally visits every saturday, how do I know? I kinda stalk my boyfriend sometimes. SOMETIMES. Don't judge me. He doesn't know I'm going there, I'm gonna surprise him, maybe my surprise will strengthen our relationship, because lately, our relationship's been down in the dumps.

When I arrived at the park, I arranged the picnic mat and the food. I left the watch inside the picnic basket and searched for Randy, After 30 minutes of searching, I saw him.

with another girl.

My heart slowed down.

Calm down A.

Don't jump to conclusions, it's just his friend. I left the picnic basket for a while, I'm gonna return later anyway. I'm just gonna watch them for a while, you know, just to make sure...

Minutes after, they sit on a bench, they talk...

...

...

...

...

and they start kissing. KISSING. kissing... they were kissing... How could he? I gave him my all, I gave him my time, my love, my sacrifice, what went wrong? Did I do something wrong?

I looked down and saw the Promise Ring that he gave me. He told me that as long as we're wearing the ring, we'll NEVER cheat on each other.

Liar.

I removed the ring angrily.

I held back my tears, I didn't want to face him while crying.

If you're gonna face him, don't show him you're weak, that you're affected. STAY STRONG.

I slowly walk towards them and after kissing, Randy sees me and all of a sudden, his eyes went wide.

"Randy, what the hell are you doing?" my voice was cold, but it was also breaking.

Hold it in.

"A I can explain.."

Fight back the urge to cry Adriana.